Rucking

You might not be familiar with our commonwealth ways, a belt rig is,

tIK90uP.jpg

So I'm assuming he means shoulder loading ALICE pack, sitting on the pouches of a set of belt webbing (combination shoulder and hip loading) gets about the same results as a modern "hip loading" pack.

But your saying that the alice pack system does the best job of weight transfer?

Where did I say that? I said the kicker was we almost had it with Alice in that we had A, a pack resting on B, a belt rig forming C, an ad hoc hip belt.

Edit:

Cultural interperation issues lol, Digrar is bang on with what I was meaning.

Where did I say that? I said the kicker was we almost had it with Alice in that we had A, a pack resting on B, a belt rig forming C, an ad hoc hip belt.

Edit:

Cultural interperation issues lol, Digrar is bang on with what I was meaning.

Yeah, definitely was not tracking and I apologize. Thanks for clearing that up for brother. It makes sense now and I see how that would work.

Yeah, definitely was not tracking and I apologize. Thanks for clearing that up for brother. It makes sense now and I see how that would work.

It works like a crocodile licking your balls feels good.

I really like the Mystery Ranch Salt pack. I have been rucking with it for a while and the waist straps seems to help relieve some of the weight on the shoulders. Like these guys were saying not all the weight is off of them but enough to be comfortable. I usualy carry about 60 lbs in my training rucking pack and it feels pretty good for what it is. The shoulders straps are nice and wide and have pretty good padding along with the waist strap being verry padded as well. Here is the link to the Salt pack http://www.mysteryranch.com/satl-assault-pack

Back