SAS hero hacks ISIS terror trio to death armed with just Gurkha knife

Bullshit all over this story.
-27 years old, 15 years of experience in the military (already noted by Ex3)
-on the wrong end of a three-on-one and "decapitated" the first attacker. :hmm:

Color me HIGHLY skeptical of the accuracy of this story.

Oh this is worth a big pile of skepticism, for sure, but a feel good story nonetheless.

Did anyone here stop to consider the empirical "details " when Dorothy greased the Wicked Witch? Hellz no!

Who Dares Wins!

I'll be interested to see any follow up articles on this.

This reminds me of the "bayonet charge" in Iraq article from a few years back.

There is a story of the black watch reg doing a bayonet charge in Iraq around 2004. I have no idea if it's true , but I do know they were there during that time frame. Something about being ambushed, running low on ammo and fixing bayonets and charging the ambush position.

This reminds me of the "bayonet charge" in Iraq article from a few years back.

There is a story of the black watch reg doing a bayonet charge in Iraq around 2004. I have no idea if it's true , but I do know they were there during that time frame. Something about being ambushed, running low on ammo and fixing bayonets and charging the ambush position.

That ones true. Probably thinking of the same story.

Soldier who led Afghanistan bayonet charge into hail of bullets honoured

This isn't the exact article, but it's similar. The article I'm referencing made it sound like they bayoneted the insurgents, when in fact it would be more accurate to say "they IMT'd with bayonets fixed."

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

C'mon, we gotta let the myths perpetuate. If some of y'all had the internet during WWI you would have called out the Marines for the whole teufel hunden thing....

The Brits love their hero propaganda. Multi-mile sniper kills, knife kills... what's next? Someone pulls the sword from the stone?

FI30Jm9.jpg

Back