SAS Sergeant Kills 6 In Tunnel, 3 With a Claw Hammer

Fuck. That man is a freaking beast.

(Although...I'm slightly leery of the veracity of Daily Star accounts of SAS activities).

Last edited:
Not enough room for a carbine but enough room to swing a claw hammer with enough force to kil six dudes? And six dudes couldn’t overcome one guy armed with a pistol and a hammer? And who carries a hammer, anyway?

This seems sketchy to me. I would believe it more if he shot them with his Glock and finished them off with the hammer. I do t believe this story.

Not enough room for a carbine but enough room to swing a claw hammer with enough force to kil six dudes? And six dudes couldn’t overcome one guy armed with a pistol and a hammer? And who carries a hammer, anyway?

This seems sketchy to me. I would believe it more if he shot them with his Glock and finished them off with the hammer. I do t believe this story.

The article says he killed 3 with his Glock, and then it jammed.

All I can picture is a fight scene from Vikings....but with a framing hammer instead of an axe....:-oO_o

This is one baddasss dude, regardless of small discrepancies in the story!!!! #beastmode

8-):thumbsup:

And who carries a hammer, anyway?

That was my first question. But it also occurred to me that most of my friends who were in the infantry seemed to have some odd item "just in case I run out of ammo." It's a weird story though.

6 guys in a tunnel? There's no way this dude was on his hands and knees. We're expected to believe he had a 6-on-1, pitch black version of this scene?

Right. So did the weapons of all six of the hardened men he was fighting jam too? And the only witness to all of this was...
The article makes it seem like he found them one by one not in a group. Maybe he found the hammer in the tunnel? I'd like another article with more answers.

The article makes it seem like he found them one by one not in a group. Maybe he found the hammer in the tunnel? I'd like another article with more answers.
Agreed, and there are none to find (other articles). I looked and could only find a Washington Post link, but they reference the British Tabloid as their source.

Nah, dude's legit. MOD even released his official photo.

images

British tabloids have published dubious stories before regarding alleged SAS exploits. The thing about tabloids is...sometimes they just make shit up.

I call BS on this one, not that SAS dudes aren't capable of something like that, just this one doesn't add up. And of course those talibans would be armed with something too.

I don’t believe it... Except, stories I’ve heard about the SAS while down range make me think this is legit. My SL did some digging on the story about drowning a haj in a puddle and that’s legit... so... I say he MAY have done it

I'm not disparaging SAS kill capabilities in any way. God knows what kind of stories tabloid reporters can pick up in the pubs in Hereford. Really really cool shit has a way of leaking out. But tabloids are tabloids and they are notoriously vague about sources.

Back