SAS Sergeant Kills 6 In Tunnel, 3 With a Claw Hammer

Something that just hit me, let's say he killed one with a hammer during an Op that saw 6 killed overall. Telephone game, tabloid exaggeration, and boom: dude killed 6 with a hammer.

How did he have a hammer to begin with? No idea. Did he say he "hammered" a guy and it was taken way out of context? Who knows. Killed 6 with a hammer though? Denzel didn't even do that in the first Equalizer movie.

Something that just hit me, let's say he killed one with a hammer during an Op that saw 6 killed overall. Telephone game, tabloid exaggeration, and boom: dude killed 6 with a hammer.

How did he have a hammer to begin with? No idea. Did he say he "hammered" a guy and it was taken way out of context? Who knows. Killed 6 with a hammer though? Denzel didn't even do that in the first Equalizer movie.

Six total, only three with the hammer, brother.

Yeah, it's like I said in earlier posts: first of all, why did he have a hammer? Second, why weren't the Taliban armed? He's either Ninja Level 10,000 or something super sketchy is going on with this story.

it reminds me of that fake war criminal who said that his buddy in Iraq murdered Iraqis by knocking their heads off with a "shovel" (i.e. e-tool) in two hits.

I think we can all agree this should be a level in the next Call of Duty game. Besides, your primary (e-tool) goes down, do you transition to your backup weapon (claw hammer)? Even Kyle Lamb doesn't teach that course.

Combat Tomahawks....always silent, always loaded, and they never run out of ammo....

Back