Scout Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
U have really no right to talk about school I would bet anything u have a kid and u act like joining the marines is not worth more than school but their both complimentary if someone wants to do good as a marine do good in school but for me marines r a way of life since I was 6 everything I have done has been a thought of "what would a marine do" I have lived my life by that and In a year I'm enlisting in DEP to me really school is more of a stepping stone than something I should focus on more than the marines

You are the weakest link.......

Have we learned anything today, Shadowspear?

Ban-Unleash_moderators.jpg

Alright...party's over, back on topic.

I have to admit....

Dude's got balls... Stupid, but still got balls.. Only 2 posts, non Marine, and counseling on how to be a Marine.. Holy shit... Bold, very bold.. (And still very stupid)

WTG mods, wtg

Only thing I could add is pt 290 and above, expert rifle score and be patient for that indoctrination. You will carry a lot of weight and at times, run with it. All in all excell and keep with the dream before it turns to regret. This is just an observation from what I see sta guys doing.

Only thing I could add is pt 290 and above, expert rifle score and be patient for that indoctrination. You will carry a lot of weight and at times, run with it. All in all excell and keep with the dream before it turns to regret. This is just an observation from what I see sta guys doing.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH....keep that mentality lil brother.....

Attachments

• 3610712041_e5c10848b9.jpg
    3610712041_e5c10848b9.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back