.SEAL/SWCC Website Revamped

• Thread starter Deleted member 2517
  • Start date
SEALs have the absolute best recruitment program. Idk how Rangers or SF can't copy that. I mean does SF even have any official recruiting videos in the past few years?

SEALs have the absolute best recruitment program. Idk how Rangers or SF can't copy that. I mean does SF even have any official recruiting videos in the past few years?

MARSOC's even worse. Most civilians don't even know MARSOC exist. You pretty much have to search for information on how to join. The Navy does it right, instead of trying to stick with the we're all the same they embrace the SEAL's and use them as one hell of a recruiting tool. I can't think of one Navy recruiting commercial for quite some time that didn't have SEAL's and fighter jet's in it. I can only imagine how many more recruits the Army and Marine Corps could bring in if they used the Navy's approach. Awesome looking website, almost made me want to join up, lol.

Lets have a flashback to 1989.....SEALS at the zoo, Rangers (Park) the dude that help we wax my truck at the park when I skipped a day in HS who hated his job as much as I hated HS. Marines just like seamen. It is marketing, get the clowns in the door, and turn away the TARDS.

MARSOC's even worse. Most civilians don't even know MARSOC exist. You pretty much have to search for information on how to join. The Navy does it right, instead of trying to stick with the we're all the same they embrace the SEAL's and use them as one hell of a recruiting tool. I can't think of one Navy recruiting commercial for quite some time that didn't have SEAL's and fighter jet's in it. I can only imagine how many more recruits the Army and Marine Corps could bring in if they used the Navy's approach. Awesome looking website, almost made me want to join up, lol.

Lmfao @ joining up. I thought the same thing hahah. Good thing we know better ;). Lol jk to all the frogs.

Lmfao @ joining up. I thought the same thing hahah. Good thing we know better ;). Lol jk to all the frogs.

I don't think you'd piss off any SEALs- outside of Sawman, I think we're pretty devoid of any NSW guys.

I wish we had more of a nsw representation. Where do they all hang out ?

There are quite a few on a certain other site that Pardus has previously referred to as "CUNTNET". :-"

The Army, hands down, has the absolute worst recruiting initiatives for our respective SOF forces when compared to the other branches. For us, its all about do you meet the minimum asvab scores, do you qualify for a secret clearance, and can you pass the airborne physical (pop your ears). We have not quality screening whatsoever. And as far as the contracts, its all about right place right time. "oh look there's option 40's on the system today". It's retarded. I have examined how the Air Force, Navy, and Marines all go about recruiting for there respective SOF forces, and they all have vastly superior TTP's compared to the Army.

Interesting that the above video only mentioned 18B and 18C MOS's.... Are there times where other 18-series MOS's are full and not available?

kid puts a M-40 in the mailbox and smiles as it blows up. Then the caption reads "We've been waiting for you." Wasn't that a Ranger Regiment video?

I never saw that one, but it sounds bad ass! There is a shirt that I and a bunch of other Rangers have that say "most people knock, were not most people" with a pic of guys going explosive on a breach. I think it would be bad ass to make a commercial around that concept.

Back