Seasons Greetings

sp3ctor3

160TH SOAR
Verified SOF
First off let me thank each and every one of my brothers in and out of the SOF community for their service and freedom they fight for.
My name is <MOD EDIT> and I'm 32 years old. I served in the US Army for 8 years with 3 deployments to Afghanistan and 1 to Iraq. During my military service I was in 3/160TH SOAR (A) and have the priviledge and honor to meet so many other units within the SOF US/International community and state department. My MOS in the Army was 25U and anyone that knows about how the SOF community knows our job as a 25U was very broad. 25U in SOAR were crosstrained to be the comms one man stop.

It was challenging but I enjoyed every second of it. Near the end of my service I was used as a <MOD EDIT> translator for some really secret squirrels from Washington to <MOD EDIT>. I was offered a job the last year in Washington and went through a crap ton of background investigations.

I was pretty far into my application and had only the polygraph test before I had some health issues. I have been out since 2011 and am currently disabled due to health concerns. NSDQ!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@sp3ctor3 -

Welcome to the site and best of success to you here. Based on your intro, you will want to find the vetting section of the site and get that done.

Also, in the spirit of PERSEC and potentially OPSEC I edited some of your intro.

@sp3ctor3 -

Welcome to the site and best of success to you here. Based on your intro, you will want to find the vetting section of the site and get that done.

Also, in the spirit of PERSEC and potentially OPSEC I edited some of your intro.

Thank you very much. For that edit I guess that's my mistake. I should know all about OPSEC consider with the work I did. Been a long time so thanks again.

Back