Security Job

Dame

The company I work for is always hiring so I don't usually post. However, our security chief just gave notice. The job is not posted on the interwebz just yet but will be in a few days. This is a full time position in Las Vegas which requires a clearance (TS). It also requires knowledge of computer/data security and procedures.

PM me if interested. I'm going to work on getting the complete description today.

ETA: Yes, I believe you get to play with guns.

Truncated job description:
Facility Security Officer

Perform duties as Contractor Program Security Officer for one or more programs. As the CPSA, the candidate will be responsible for all aspects of security to include personal, physical, technical and classification management utilizing the requirements set forth in the National Industrial Security Operating Manual (NISPOM), the NISPOM Overprint, DCIDs, DoDM 5205.07 series and others as applicable. Also PARs, DD F254s, SOPs, OPSEC plans, etc.
Coordinates with IA personnel to ensure IS is compliant per applicable operating manuals or regs (i.e. ICD 503 or JSIG).

Also, under Basic Quals:
"The ability to articulate and present intelligent decisive and risk-managed security recommendation, based on limited and/or conflicting information..." :p

And no, no guns involved. :thumbsdown:

Back