Segway Rover Live-Firing Range Robots

Awesome. So I'm guessing these will be our robot overlords in a decade's time (by which time they'll be programmed to react & shoot back, and everything will naturally go horribly wrong).

Awesome. So I'm guessing these will be our robot overlords in a decade's time (by which time they'll be programmed to react & shoot back, and everything will naturally go horribly wrong).

Don't forget bout the nukes on judement day.

Start building your shelters...lol.

Great now even if the Nukes and Zombies don't get us, we have to worry about fuck'n robots on wheels and shit. FML...........................I need to get a flame thrower.

Great now even if the Nukes and Zombies don't get us, we have to worry about fuck'n robots on wheels and shit. FML...........................I need to get a flame thrower.

It could be worse they could flesh eating robot/zombie hybrids.

I do believe I did some training at that facility back in the day. :cool:

A Very cool resource!

I'm sure it was a Kiwi who developed this, no drunken crim could come up with this :D

This is good. I'll be able to secure The Fortress of Solitude against a future hostile robot invasion by the installation of a chain-link fence or a 12" cinder block wall.

Fiendishly clever.

Great idea. I guess the robotics must be heavily armored in case of low misses. Looks expensive.

Back