Segway Rover Live-Firing Range Robots

Rapid

UKSOF
Verified SOF
Awesome. So I'm guessing these will be our robot overlords in a decade's time (by which time they'll be programmed to react & shoot back, and everything will naturally go horribly wrong).

KBar666

Unverified
Awesome. So I'm guessing these will be our robot overlords in a decade's time (by which time they'll be programmed to react & shoot back, and everything will naturally go horribly wrong).

Don't forget bout the nukes on judement day.

Start building your shelters...lol.

SoloKing

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Verified SOF
Great now even if the Nukes and Zombies don't get us, we have to worry about fuck'n robots on wheels and shit. FML...........................I need to get a flame thrower.

KBar666

Unverified
Great now even if the Nukes and Zombies don't get us, we have to worry about fuck'n robots on wheels and shit. FML...........................I need to get a flame thrower.

It could be worse they could flesh eating robot/zombie hybrids.

pardus

Verified Military
I do believe I did some training at that facility back in the day. :cool:

A Very cool resource!

I'm sure it was a Kiwi who developed this, no drunken crim could come up with this :D

P. Beck

Special Forces
Verified SOF
This is good. I'll be able to secure The Fortress of Solitude against a future hostile robot invasion by the installation of a chain-link fence or a 12" cinder block wall.

Fiendishly clever.

7point62

Great idea. I guess the robotics must be heavily armored in case of low misses. Looks expensive.