SERPA help

AssadUSMC

Ruining hajis' days
Verified Military
OK, I did search...

What I'm looking for is a small-footprint MOLLE platform for SERPA holsters. I had one from AWS, but it was really big. I know about the Blackhawk one for MOLLE but it looks flimsy. If anyone here knows a good MOLLE base for it (I'm thinking 2-3 MOLLE loops wide), please let me know.

My logs folks LOST my kit (most of which was out of pocket), so I got issued some nice Paraclete gear (with better plates than I had before), but I need to remount my Glock on it. They gave me one of those Safariland leg rigs with the rotating hood, but that's not really my thing (plus they suck in a vehicle).

I am leaving in a week, so time is of the essence. Thanks in advance.

Chris

OK, I did search...

What I'm looking for is a small-footprint MOLLE platform for SERPA holsters. I had one from AWS, but it was really big. I know about the Blackhawk one for MOLLE but it looks flimsy. If anyone here knows a good MOLLE base for it (I'm thinking 2-3 MOLLE loops wide), please let me know.

My logs folks LOST my kit (most of which was out of pocket), so I got issued some nice Paraclete gear (with better plates than I had before), but I need to remount my Glock on it. They gave me one of those Safariland leg rigs with the rotating hood, but that's not really my thing (plus they suck in a vehicle).

I am leaving in a week, so time is of the essence. Thanks in advance.

Chris

I don't know if this is what you want to hear, but last deployment I used Blackhawk's MOLLE platform to put my SERPA holster on the front of my vest and had ZERO problems with it.

Be safe. Rob

Back