Shootout in Reynosa

7point62

dedgunner.jpg

One of the drug traffickers shot down in Reynosa during a firefight with cops. (I got dibs on his boots.) This happened Tuesday.

mexigun.jpg

Reynosa is across from McAllen, TX. They probably bought these weapons at Walmart in McAllen, because, like all good Mexican drug cartel hitmen, they buy their weapons at gunstores in the US. Think how peaceful Mexico will be when all Americans are disarmed. :rolleyes:

This was the dopers SUV.

shotupsuv.jpg

They all had some nice boots, man. You gotta hand it to cartel torpedos, they like the stylin zapatos.

lizskinboots.jpg

mexigun.jpg

Better kit than a lot of US soldiers are packing, and we all know where this kit comes from…

Interesting that they still had their boots on, I am sure that they showed up at the morgue bare foot, with a few more holes in them. ;)

Good - fuck 'em. The Mexican govt should be hammering those guys mercilessly. Anything less will result in defeat.

Hope no cops were killed/wounded.
Respect to those who do their best to bring law and order back there.

One wonders how many might have been local COPs, besides being on the Drug Lords payroll. Mexican LE is pretty corrupt, especially at the municipal level.

Very true, Trip. But there are many honest cops, too, and to be honest in that environment takes juevos de acero ...balls of steel.

Damn!

Things are getting bad up here too. Just got an email that someone tried to kill a Officer and K9 in West Columbia, S.C., for initiation to a gang (Hispanic).

Damn!

Things are getting bad up here too. Just got an email that someone tried to kill a Officer and K9 in West Columbia, S.C., for initiation to a gang (Hispanic).

WOW, thats ballsy and scary.

I talked with someone in NYC who talked about a latin gang initiation, you have to slash the face of a woman or a child to get into the gang...

I see no problem at all with shooting these fucks in the back of the head and dumping them in a sewer. >:{

Back