Short Intro.

ChaseCochrane92

Verified Military
I'd like to first apologize for posting on the site before I introduced myself. I was stupid and jumped the gun. I apologize.

There. Now that I have gotten that out of the way...

My name is Cole and I live in the great AK. I am 19 years old (just a baby) and I am less than a month away from leaving for USAF BMT, where I hope to graduate with honors and meet the warhawk fitness standards (I will be very disappointed in myself if I achieve only one or neither of those). I joined the Air Force Reserve so that I could both work and go to school without having to take out any student loans. I will come back to Elmendorf AFB as Security Forces and then I will leave this Alaska as soon as I can (too dark for me in the winter). Within the past five months I have developed an obsession with being a PJ. I want it for the glory. I want it for the fast paced life. I want it because if I have to work a boring job where i go through the same routine every day I will surely become a sad excuse for a man. I want it because I want to put my life on the line to save others. Those are just a few reasons. Anyways... So after I am satisfied with my education, (I will major in Music and probably minor in a foreign language) I want to go active duty and try my hand at Pararescue. I'm ready to get out there. Kick ass. Take names. But most of all, I want to learn.

I'm glad I found this site. Thank you very much.

Respectfully,
Cole

Welcome.

A, You should not have Military as your component until at a minimum you wear a uniform, you haven't earned that right.
If it were up to me I wouldn't allow anyone one to use it until they graduate basic.

B, Slow down, OK?

CDG, I am from Kenai.
Welcome.

A, You should not have Military as your component until at a minimum you wear a uniform, you haven't earned that right.
If it were up to me I wouldn't allow anyone one to use it until they graduate basic.

B, Slow down, OK?
Ok, I didn't mean to offend or over step my bounds. I just figured since i've signed my contract and I'm government property, then I'd better well act like it. Can I change it?...

Can I change it?...

Yes, go to the top of your page, there are 4 links on the right side, your username, inbox, alerts, log out.
Hit your username, then personal details, go down to component and change it.
If you pass you can hold your head high and change it back to Military.

Yes, go to the top of your page, there are 4 links on the right side, your username, inbox, alerts, log out.
Hit your username, then personal details, go down to component and change it.
If you pass you can hold your head high and change it back to Military.
Thank you very much. It has been fixed. Let me know if there is anything else you think is out of the ordinary. Thanks

Back