Sig Sauer 1911

Casimir

Verified Military
I posted a bit ago about 1911 options. Decided to go with the Sig Sauer. Ill try to post a link to the picture of the package I got.
1911-TACPAC-Detail-bty4.jpg74700.jpg

all said and done, came out to 784 with taxes and shipping to an FFL near my house in Tx.

Very nice.

I'm a big fan of Sigs (first pistol I fired in the Military), ive only used the 226 though.

Why did you pick Sig for a 1911?

I wanted to replace the 1911 I had stolen from me. Didn't have to be the exact model; that one was a Para Hi-Cap. I loved it, never had a problem, held 14 rds, etc etc. I posted a while ago asking people's opinions about 1911 makers and what not. There were a lot of positive comments about a few different brands. Sig being one of them. I was originally gonna get a Kimber, but the model I wanted was over a grand. Found a few 1911 enthusiasts in my unit. Our Chaplain has several different brands. A couple of them said that their favorites thus far had been Sigs. The word was that they shoot extremely well, use excellent parts and are much cheaper than a Kimber, or Wilson, etc.

Found this package on sale and liked the price, the rest is history :D

oh definitely man. One of these days, if you find it in your heart, you should come visit in Tx :-P

I like the sig although I've never fired one.. Our SOF use them in various models. Would it right to say they are one of the best pistols on the market?

Back