Simulated CANSOFCOM Op at Leafs-Oilers game

Yaktrax is your friend... issued winter studs up in alaska sucked ass, people could skate around on the ice with them, while I played "Tank in a parking lot" due to my traction quotient from yaktrax. That, and since some of the models (and the one I used) are basically steel springs on their sides, they won't fuck up interiors nearly as badly in vehicles or structures. When I was working, I basically never took them off.

Let me find the other ones that I liked to use.... I wanted these, but the wife found me a set that basically looked like a piece of car tire with a bunch of pointed punk rock spikes throughout the bottom. I could have walked upside down in a full pipe luge track with the damn things if I had tried.

The last "Guns vs Hoses" hockey game we went to in Alaska started with the FD showing some of what they do and the tools they use. The PD just said "This is what we do" and you see ropes drop, 4 guys repel down and a K9 come running out to center ice. They had the FD good and surrounded.:ROFLMAO:

I love how the operators have FSSF patches on. Touch of old world class.

CANSOF and PPCLI are ALWAYS part of the Menton Day Remembrance here at JBLM, and, if you did your studying, CANSOFCOM and the PPCLI both have roots back to 1st Canadian-American Special Service Force. CANSOFCOM sends teams to each of the Menton Activities, with the largest contingent going to Helena MT. You would be surprised how many USSF Team patches are based on the Red Arrowhead.

CANSOF and PPCLI are ALWAYS part of the Menton Day Remembrance here at JBLM, and, if you did your studying, CANSOFCOM and the PPCLI both have roots back to 1st Canadian-American Special Service Force. CANSOFCOM sends teams to each of the Menton Activities, with the largest contingent going to Helena MT. You would be surprised how many USSF Team patches are based on the Red Arrowhead.
I know CANSOFCOM and US Special Forces trace their roots to the FSSF. I'm just saying it's nice CANSOF is paying homage to the Black Devils. All that's missing as a patch on one of the operators saying "DAS DICKE ENDE KOMMIT NOCH!"

Awesome Video!!! CANSOFCOM did a fantastic job with the performance. I'm sure the Canadian Armed Forces got an increase in recruitment from that performance.

Awesome Video!!! CANSOFCOM did a fantastic job with the performance. I'm sure the Canadian Armed Forces got an increase in recruitment from that performance.
Well I don't know about that, my application has been floating in cyber space for almost 3 months now.

Not to necro thread this old cherry but in reference to the FSSF Arrowheads, the Reg't also has the right to carry the FSSF's battle honors in perpetuity. Their colors hang just inside the Regimental HQ.

Back