Six Nations Rugby

• Thread starter Thread starter DC
  • Start date Start date
The other replay was pretty cool, great bit of burglary by Wales to get the pill, but not kick it into touch...meat pie!
(Sorry...burglary: turnover, pill: ball, meat pie: rhyming slang for a try)

Wales were robbed out of a try when the TMO decided not to award a try when Anscombe edged out Watson to get a hand on the ball. World Rugby contacted Wales yesterday to say the TMO made the wrong call.

Fuck Wales though, the sheep shagging cunts... Fuck England as well actually, Mike Brown and Eddie Jones are a pair of wankers!

World Rugby Contacted No one and Rob Howley should shut it. Steff Evans knock it on and the TMO is an idiot. You don't contact the team and they release the info. You contact the team and run a press-release. There has been no release by WR.

Love Murray, but he's Irish, so he's definitely not impartial. Watch the dang replay, Steff Evans knocked with his finger. I am, however, an impartial judge being that I'm AMERICAN. :p:ROFLMAO:

Love Murray, but he's Irish, so he's definitely not impartial. Watch the dang replay, Steff Evans knocked with his finger. I am, however, an impartial judge being that I'm AMERICAN. :p:ROFLMAO:

Another yank here...knock on by a finger....👉🏼

Back