So proud!

SkrewzLoose

Something Clever
Verified Military
Just found out the class I started with is done with CQT and just started SERE today. They are scheduled to get their pins mid January. One of my really good buddies got orders to SBT22.
God damn I'm proud!!
That is all. Carry on.

You mean SQT?

I have two buddies who just left for the Navy under the SEAL program. I have no doubt both will make it, very excited to follow their progress.

You mean SQT?

I have two buddies who just left for the Navy under the SEAL program. I have no doubt both will make it, very excited to follow their progress.

SQT is SEAL Qualification Training. SWCC has CQT, Crewman Qualification Training.

You mean SQT?

I felt the same way about quite a few guys that I worked out with twice a week while in DEP. Only to find out they all quit, usually within the first week of phase. Only 2 that I can think of are still in it, 2nd and 3rd phase. It's a strange feeling when you hear about a guy, who you had no doubts about making it, who quits on 1-1 day of first phase in the surf.
And thanks for the clarification, CDG. :thumbsup:

SkrewzLoose, where are you at in your training? Are you still doing the same thing?

I'm in A-school right now, equivalent of tech school for USAF. I really don't know what the Army equivalent would be, pardon my ignorance. It begins with very broad subjects then slowly narrows the scope as you go along. C-school will be platform/equipment specific. I'll be in school here until late March then SoCal or VA for C-school.

Yeah but I know what to look for ;)

I hope you're right! The more good NSW guys making it onto the Teams, the better.
Are they fleet guys who are going the BUD/S route, prior service, going through boot camp??

I felt the same way about quite a few guys that I worked out with twice a week while in DEP. Only to find out they all quit, usually within the first week of phase.

Yeah I second that. Had a buddy who I thought was a shoe in physically. Let himself get psyched out and washed out. Stopped taking it one evolution at a time. Sucks to hear that happen. Congrats to your buddies though man.

Back