So Today.......

FM,

You da man....

That being said..... "Vulnerable" You have got to be friggin kiddin... LLOLOL

Yea bro. I was "vunerable".:) She cheated on me with another dude while I was overseas. She did not tell me until 1 week back in country, after we performed extra-marital playtime.:doh: I have no problem spilling my guts to like minded people and of course if our brothers and sisters in the sandbox have a good laugh, I'm o.k. with that.

F.M.

It's good to see that I am excepted as a warped human being. I still laugh when I think about it. I also won't forget when I was pulling C.Q. for HHC (Medics lived on the 3rd. floor of Aco.) and some grunts from Aco. brought a asian pros. into the barracks. They traded her from room to room for beer. I walked upstairs to get something to eat and caught her sleeping in the stair well, naked but not beat up. I hit the roof! The Aco. C.Q. heard me yelling and he formed the co. I do not know what happen after that but some guys were A-15'd and others I do not know. It was kept hush hush. That is my opinion was OVER the line.
I also remember puking from my 3rd. floor room onto the outside barracks stairs from the back entrance (anybody that was @ Bragg will know the type of barracks we had/the barracks that were condemed). Monday a.m. I found dried puke CAKED all over the stairs and it still stank after 2 days.

I puked on the Embassy stairs in the IZ. Then spent the rest of the night wandering around looking for my room :)

Good times.

Back