SOC Chris Kyle on Fox News

• Thread starter Deleted member 2517
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2517

His new book just came out today- I have mine in the mail now. Here's Chief Kyle on Fox and Friends this morning

damn.. 255 kills? How does one confirm so many shots??

I love how he says he almost failed sniper school

"You're always worried any time you pull out that fast."

Wise words.

Thank goodness for amazon gift cards, I didn't realize his book had already come out! Good interview...

Sweet, going to be picking that one up. That's one hell of a record, impressive number of awards too. He sounded like a real down to earth guy.

I pre bought and the kindle loaded it this morning. Very interesting insight from his wife. Great stories about when they first met.
Bill

"You're always worried any time you pull out that fast."

Pull out that fast? We knew this day was coming back in December of 2008 when Bush signed the Status of Forces Agreement with Iraq.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S.–Iraq_Status_of_Forces_Agreement

Three years later and we are making rash decisions? al-Maliki wouldn't give US troop immunity from prosecution if they stayed beyond 2011. They didn't want us there anymore so our stay didn't get extended.

Chief Kyle is coming up on tonights O'Reilly factor. Also I saw the Opie and Anthony show where Ventura walked off and he is a grade A Cunt. I can't post from iPhone but look it up on YouTube

Three years later and we are making rash decisions? al-Maliki wouldn't give US troop immunity from prosecution if they stayed beyond 2011. They didn't want us there anymore so our stay didn't get extended.

You mean the Iranian puppet master(s) tugging the strings running up al-Maliki's back didn't want us there any longer.

I didn't know it was ventura in his book he calls the guy Fuzzy Face and he followed his master chief he hit the guy and left the party quickly. I got his book on the third and finished it tonight it was great especially his wife and her perspective then his remorse that he had to quit and be a Father.
Thank you to all of you that do this type of work.
Respectfully,
Bill

Chief Kyle is coming up on tonights O'Reilly factor. Also I saw the Opie and Anthony show where Ventura walked off and he is a grade A Cunt. I can't post from iPhone but look it up on YouTube

IMO, O'Reilly gets a little cunty in regards to how Kyle views the Iraqis and his job. Not that I've really come to expect much class from the guy to begin with.

I bought the book the day it came out and finished it in under 2 days. I liked the way he didn't pull any punches, even when it came himself. I first watched a video interview where I heard him speak. When I read the book, it was so conversational that I could almost hear him talking.

Lastly, for those who've read the book, the beach ball event was one of the most surreal stories, I've ever read in military non-fiction.

God Bless our Troops, especially our snipers. :-)

Back