Soon to be Discharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

chillyred87

Unverified
Hey there, coming up on my EAS June 2nd. Joined here to stay fresh, as well as to network. Did a little over four years as an AD Marine. Was motor T (convoy driver and gunner) with two tours in Iraq ( Fallujah, and Korean Village) and almost a year in Afghanistan. Hoping to get a degree from UNC in their Peace, War and Defense major and to goto work for government contractors or three letter agencies.

Welcome aboard. If you have any questions, or need some help with the your next chapter in your life, hit me up. I just got out last Oct. and I can give you some of my lessons learned.

Welcome aboard. If you have any questions, or need some help with the your next chapter in your life, hit me up. I just got out last Oct. and I can give you some of my lessons learned.

Welcome to the site. You mean lessons like nobody cuts veterans any breaks? That certainly was my experience.

Welcome to Shadowspear !!

Do have any stick mathes for 0699 ? :D

You'll have to ask him, another Jarhead on the site. :D

Welcome aboard Marine.

Semper Fidelis.

I just retired a year ago, the transition process is painful, but once you break through... Glad to hear you're going to college; between that and your military experience you should be setting yourself up well for future employment. Make sure all of your medical history is documented with the VA. Make sure your resume is GTG. Even after you're out, you can take advantage of the classes and contacts at the Transition Center on base.

Who were you with?

Welcome.....sorry bout the big words everyone is using.....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back