Training SOUTHNARC - 2.5 DAY ECQC - FRANKFORT, KS - 10 OCT 2013

SOUTHNARC 2.5 DAY EXTREME CLOSE QUARTER CONCEPTS
OCTOBER 10, 2014 - FRANKFORT, KS
$450.00
The ShivWorks Extreme Close Quarter Concepts (ECQC) course is a two and a half day (20 hours) block of instruction which focuses on a multi-disciplinary approach to building functional, combative handgun skills at zero to five feet. The course is designed to instill core concepts of seamless integration and provide the platform for aggressive problem solving during a life or death struggle. A heavy emphasis is placed upon commonality of body mechanics between skill sub-sets, which means that all combative software is reinforcing. Once the students skill sets are initially ingrained, the participant will be stress inoculated with force on force drills utilizing marking cartridges and protective equipment.
Topics covered include: Day One (4 hours): - Criminal Assault Paradigm - Unequal Initiative Events - Managing Unknown Contacts

Practical Unarmed Combat Day Two (8 hours): - Introduction to the components of the Combative Drawstroke - Building the #2 position in live-fire - Firing throughout the horizontal line of presentation - Off-hand fending positions - Default position - Basic empty hand blows - Theory of in-fight weapon access

Grounded basics Day Three (8 hours): - Challenging the potential attacker - Preemptive weapon access - Multiple attackers - Negotiating the F.U.T. - ECQ Handgun retention in holster - ECQ handgun retention out of holster - Handgun recovery - Handgun striking
http://store.greygrouptraining.com/2.5-DAY-ECQC-007014.html

The range we're using for this class is called the Corndodger Station which is operated by Double Tap Defensive Shooting Club. They are located North of Manhattan, KS where K-State is.

The physical range address is2441 15th Road, Frankfort, KS

FYI - If you use that address in Google Map it puts you about 20 yards from
the entrance.

Here are a couple of hotels to stay at for this course:
Oak Tree Inn
1127 Pony Express Hwy, Marysville, KS 66508
(785) 562-1234
Heritage Inn Express
1155 Pony Express Hwy, Marysville, KS 66508
(785) 562-5588

I have received some emails regarding whether or not this course is sold out. It is not. On our website, the course states: Seats Still Available Sign up for Wait List (or something like this). I am not sure why it gives you the option to sign up for the wait list, but there are seats open. See you in a couple of months!

There are plenty of spots open. If you know anyone who is interested, send them our way :) It's going to be a great class!!
-Ramia-

Our website is down at the moment. I know Matt, Abbey and management are working hard to get it back up and running. Until then, please call 910-323-4739 to get signed up for any of our classes. It is only 20% to hold your spot and then the remaining 80% is due 14 days prior to the class. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Back