SpartanBlades Enyo.

Chopstick

Verified Estrogen Brigade
Is there anyone on the planet that has one for sale? Preferably the Flat Dark Earth Sparta Coat. Anyone?

Ask this guy. :D

toolow.jpg

Hmm... I originally wrote "did you try Spartan Blades?" But then I checked and they dont
have it listed anymore only the Phobos. Weird... Mark Carey is one of the owners and personal friend of mine. You can call them at 910-757-0035 and see if they discontinued it or if they plan to get more in. Hope that helps.

I did email them but so far no response. Ill try giving them a call as you suggest. Thanks!
Any opinion as to the Phobos?

It is a very similiar knife as far as size and dimensions are concerned. It's more of a Sheep Foot blade design which I personally am not that fond of. Actually I was just looking at the site further and found where it said the Enyo is expected back in stock on July 29. What is this knife for?

My son wants it. He is currently unable to access the internet so he asked me to order it when it was to be back in stock July 15. Guess we just have to wait. I dont want to order something he didnt specify and as my instructions were the Enyo..the Enyo it will be..maybe LOL.

LOL..he is buying. Can you believe he gave me his CC? I thought I raised him to be less gullible but I guess I screwed up! }:-) Lets go shopping Joey! :p

Hmm... I originally wrote "did you try Spartan Blades?" But then I checked and they dont
have it listed anymore only the Phobos. Weird... Mark Carey is one of the owners and personal friend of mine. You can call them at 910-757-0035 and see if they discontinued it or if they plan to get more in. Hope that helps.

I called (at Chop's request) and talked to Mark, he was trying to see if there was one on the shelf... they have been hammered (great product, reasonable prices) he was on his way to grab a load of knives from the coater.... they are backordered on the Enyo due to demand, there are some in this batch from the coater but they all have to be sharpened, kydex has to be formed, and everything quality checked before it goes out...

I followed up with an e-mail asking for a favor from my Spartan brothers.... let's see what happens.

Their stuff is worth waiting for... I own 2 of their knives... Ares and the Spartan/Harsey... when my $$$ situation gets better, there will be more.

(eta - knifeart'dot'com and a couple of other places on the web have the Enyo in stock....)

A million thanks again XSF for all of your help. My son said specifically that he wanted me to deal with Spartan Blades directly so I guess he is just going to have to wait. Other than hoping that Mara found something in the garage that was missed I guess for now he is SOL on this knife. Besides he isnt going anywhere for awhile(snorks). Yes..Im THAT mom and I said THAT. }:-):D

A million thanks again XSF for all of your help. My son said specifically that he wanted me to deal with Spartan Blades directly so I guess he is just going to have to wait. Other than hoping that Mara found something in the garage that was missed I guess for now he is SOL on this knife. Besides he isnt going anywhere for awhile(snorks). Yes..Im THAT mom and I said THAT. }:-):D

:) Unfortunately almost all of my knives are crappy knock-offs, other than some very nice ones made by Gerber. He's a Marine, right? Tell him a Ka-Bar was good enough for Chesty Puller, so it ought to be good enough for him ;)

Well, hopefully all he's going to need a knife for is to open MREs and mail and cut tape and 550 cord. Something short and sharp ought to do the trick.

If I die... I will have my knives farmed out in my last bequests list.... the only ones of you animals get any of them... are well... Gary Melton, and possibly Crip ... I could be induced to change my mind.... send cash, or Glenfiddich 40 yr single malt Scotch (that stuff is $2,800 a fifth... Mara gets a snort of it... even if he is an O)

Hey mara here is a link for you...
http://shop.glenfiddich.com/shop/rare.html
and another
http://www.theglenlivet.com/cellarcollection/

Well, hopefully all he's going to need a knife for is to open MREs and mail and cut tape and 550 cord. Something short and sharp ought to do the trick.
LOL..did I ever tell you guys about when I cleaned his room when he went to boot camp and I found a bayonet under his bed?

Sharp is the key.... buy him a decent Norton 2-sided stone, some honing oil and a cheap knife to practice on... after he curses you for a few months, he will thank you....

Not to mention, Chop, if he learns how to properly sharpen a blade, he can make mad dinero sharpening his friends knives... though you'll NEVER GET YOUR KITCHEN KNIVES SHARPENED!

Oh. Did I say that in my outside voice? :-"

LL

Back