Special Forces Soldiers train local Boy Scout Troop

I haven't heard of any combat jumps by Airborne Infantry for the last 60 years or so.

(I could be wrong, I'm no expert.)

You did NOT just fucking do that. PARDUS.. Dude... what the fuck.

You want last 60 years? How about the last 30.

25 October 1983 Grenada
20 Dec 1989 Panama
15 Jan 91 Desert storm
19 oct 01 Afghanistan

and a few in iraq as well.

25 October 1983 Grenada
20 Dec 1989 Panama
15 Jan 91 Desert storm
19 oct 01 Afghanistan

Not to mention some of the MFF jumps by NSW and SF ODA and maybe an RRD Ranger unit or two, in the current GWOT.

The 1st, 2nd and 3rd Ranger Batts jumped into Toccumen/Torijjo's and so did the 82nd Airborne in Just Cause.

If you haven't jumped with an Airborne designated unit and assigned to it your not a paratrooper you went to a school and jumped 5 times to get a Lead Sled.

I'm sure there are plenty of 5 jump chumps that would not want anything to do with being assigned to an Airborne unit, PCS.

25 October 1983 Grenada
20 Dec 1989 Panama
15 Jan 91 Desert storm
19 oct 01 Afghanistan

Yeah, I do know about those.

I could've sworn I posted this and said with the exception of SF and Rangers etc... SOCOM, that is what I meant.

Airborne Inf i.e. 173rd/82nd.

But like I said in my edit, I now know what defines a 'combat jump', just wasn't what I thought.

Yeah, I do know about those.

I could've sworn I posted this and said with the exception of SF and Rangers etc... SOCOM, that is what I meant.

Airborne Inf i.e. 173rd/82nd.

But like I said in my edit, I now know what defines a 'combat jump', just wasn't what I thought.

Well.. You know what they say about opinions and assholes

Back