SWAT cops shot in Philly

That's da hood, not far from a level 1 trauma center, Temple (knife and gun club).

I work 7 miles north just across Philly line in Cheltenham Township, much of that shit spills over, we have our own issues. We are half way between another level 1 trauma (Einstein, another knife and gun club) in Philly and a level 2 in Montgomery County (Abington Jefferson, part of another level 1 trauma in center city Philly). We take at least half our traumas to Einstein, sometimes making it to Temple.

D. and I did our paramedic ER/hospital times at Temple and a closed level 1 not far, MCP, seems like forever ago, when EMS was fun.

The city is a fucking war zone, multiple shootings every night, a 13 year old caught 2 to his dome piece 2 nights ago, just across from our area.

A month back I caught a double shooting from Philly that crime scene bled over to our area, 2 level 1s to Einstein.

Fuck philly.

That's da hood, not far from a level 1 trauma center, Temple (knife and gun club).

I work 7 miles north just across Philly line in Cheltenham Township, much of that shit spills over, we have our own issues. We are half way between another level 1 trauma (Einstein, another knife and gun club) in Philly and a level 2 in Montgomery County (Abington Jefferson, part of another level 1 trauma in center city Philly). We take at least half our traumas to Einstein, sometimes making it to Temple.

D. and I did our paramedic ER/hospital times at Temple and a closed level 1 not far, MCP, seems like forever ago, when EMS was fun.

The city is a fucking war zone, multiple shootings every night, a 13 year old caught 2 to his dome piece 2 nights ago, just across from our area.

A month back I caught a double shooting from Philly that crime scene bled over to our area, 2 level 1s to Einstein.

Fuck philly.

At first I thought I was reading about Baltimore.

Back