Tacp school house academic tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please share wisdom

Unverified
Hello sirs, I’ve made this account specifically for this question, I’ll be blunt I really don’t want to waste your valuable time. What I want to know is what I should be doing to prepare academically for the tacp pipeline. What math should I review and study? Any formulas they use I can get ahead on? Should I be studying land nav, map and compass orientation right now, mgrs grid mapping. Or am I jumping the gun ? And if so any tips. And are there technical things I can and should get a jump on to be successful? Im obsessing, I believe that with an amount of hard work I can get some results so that way when I’m learning in there I won’t be swallowed, and I can have a fighting chance. What do I need to do academic wise and knowledge wise to prepare for the tacp schoolhouse? Thank you for reading this is you have very very much. Any wisdom or knowledge will be happily consumed.

Hello sirs, I’ve made this account specifically for this question, I’ll be blunt I really don’t want to waste your valuable time. What I want to know is what I should be doing to prepare academically for the tacp pipeline. What math should I review and study? Any formulas they use I can get ahead on? Should I be studying land nav, map and compass orientation right now, mgrs grid mapping. Or am I jumping the gun ? And if so any tips. And are there technical things I can and should get a jump on to be successful? Im obsessing, I believe that with an amount of hard work I can get some results so that way when I’m learning in there I won’t be swallowed, and I can have a fighting chance. What do I need to do academic wise and knowledge wise to prepare for the tacp schoolhouse? Thank you for reading this is you have very very much. Any wisdom or knowledge will be happily consumed.
I do my due diligence training but there’s always room for more perfection. I just don’t want to take this lightly

I’ll be blunt
Cool, me too.

This thread is as ugly as a late-term abortion. Learn how to capitalize the important acronyms, make friends with a paragraph, and learn basic sentence structure and proofread. Most of your alleged sentences do not make sense.

What does this even mean?
Thank you for reading this is you have very very much.
Talk to a recruiter, take notes, and then use the search function on the site. There are only about eleventy-billion threads about TACP and SOF type training and prep.

If you are going to apologize for your poor grammar because you were using your phone, please don’t! That is everyone’s answer

- locked -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back