Tactical Gifts to Brighten Your Holidays

A buddy of mine bought some of these last year. Of course a former action guy, retired MSG. He's got a squad of these in his front yard. My old lady told me "no way" and shut me down. They come with all types of weapons and configurations. You know so you meet the proper and correct MTOE.
il_570xN.462247139_edi7.jpg

http://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/combat-lawn-gnomes

Last edited:
Found this in my e-mail today:

NEW Massive AR-15 Digital Rifle Guide

Impressum Media's AR RIFLES Digital Guide presents over 1,300 semi-auto and full-auto AR rifles from 65 manufacturers worldwide. It also contains a schematics library with printable and zoomable exploded views and parts lists of many AR rifles; a great value for any gunsmith or gun enthusiast. Over 1,300 AR rifles in calibers from .22LR to .458 SOCOM are presented with technical specifications, features, prices and up to 12-high-resolution zoomable pictures for each model.

154.jpg

Impressum Media's AR RIFLES digital guide starts automatically when inserted, with no installation required. It works on Windows XP, Vista, 7 & 8 and it makes the perfect Christmas gift. Available at www.FirearmsGuide.com

$15.99 (plus $1.99 shipping and handling) with delivery by Christmas Eve if ordered before Dec. 21st.

Not necessarily "tactical" per se and it might be a little late to order for the holidays but these make great gifts:
www.mugworksonline.com

I ordered a bunch from him a couple years ago. Fantastic quality and workmanship; nice heavy duty personalized mugs (the website and photos don't do him justice).

Bonus: it's a vet owned business.

Last edited:
Not necessarily "tactical" per se and it might be a little late to order for the holidays but these make great gifts:
www.mugworksonline.com

I ordered a bunch from him a couple years ago. Fantastic quality and workmanship; nice heavy duty personalized mugs (the website and photos don't do him justice).

Bonus: it's a vet owned business.
Wow. Impressive work

LL

A tactical gift for the ladies.
Original Red EBbra
$29.99

The Emergency Bra (EBbra) is a protective garment that can be easily and quickly transformed into two respiratory face masks in case of emergency to reduce inhalation of harmful airborne particles when specialized protective devices are not available to the public (such as natural disasters or accidents).

The EBbra is like any other conventional bra in terms of its main function to support the breasts, as well as its aesthetics, sizes, colors and styles. EBbra can be worn regular, strapless, or criss-cross. The bra can also be used as a nursing bra.

Comes with instructional brochure.
EBBRA_Home.png EB_Solo.JPG

Back