Tactical Gifts to Brighten Your Holidays

A tactical gift for the ladies.
Original Red EBbra
$29.99

The Emergency Bra (EBbra) is a protective garment that can be easily and quickly transformed into two respiratory face masks in case of emergency to reduce inhalation of harmful airborne particles when specialized protective devices are not available to the public (such as natural disasters or accidents).

The EBbra is like any other conventional bra in terms of its main function to support the breasts, as well as its aesthetics, sizes, colors and styles. EBbra can be worn regular, strapless, or criss-cross. The bra can also be used as a nursing bra.

Comes with instructional brochure.
View attachment 9855 View attachment 9856
Give it away in a contest, think I'll call it the boobie prize :D

From my good buds over at Hardwire Armor Systems LLC.

Level IIIA Clipboard $109.00

Just got a couple for a relative who travels to some 'out of the way' places from time to time, a LEO buddy, and one for myself in case I end up at visiting my wife's relatives in the near future. Ya never know with them folk, lol.

These things are awesome, discreet, and weight about 1.25 lbs. Drop it in a briefcase or computer bag (or backpack) and you have a fighting chance.

207kio5.jpg

This was a find at the PA State Store today, on a last minute shopping foray. While not technically tactical, it is "Muy Moto". The label states:

Jarhead Red is a wine on a mission to support the Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation. True to its name, Jarhead Red boasts a robust character with rich black fruit flavors and a finish that doesn't quit. Enjoy it with classic American fare such as peppered steak, barbecued chicken and spicy grilled sausage. Adam Firestone, Capt. USMC '84-'91. Ruben Dominguez, Sgt. USMC '79-'84

2013-12-21_12.52.09.jpg

I've had this before, and its actually not bad!
That is good to hear! That was my reward to me for going shopping today! I was at the state store for last minute "stocking stuffers" and the lines were INSANE. While standing there, I looked over and there was a big display of this right next to me. I grabbed it! Mr. Chop was with me, wearing his 3/7 family shirt and the lady in front of us noticed it and started chatting. When she saw this winery supports the Marine Scholarship Fund and that our son is in the USMC she took one as well. :thumbsup:

Believe or not, but I actually have a marshmallow bazooka. They are fun! And for my next job as a badass super spy, I think I am going to get one of those ebras. :D

Believe or not, but I actually have a marshmallow bazooka. They are fun! And for my next job as a badass super spy, I think I am going to get one of those ebras. :D

He has a marshmallow gun, a 5 shot, I believe... :-"

LL

Back