Texas Border War with White House

Obama also refused to condemn Bill Ayers and the Weather Underground clowns that bombed police stations and dreamed of sending Americans to reeducation camps...
Nobody wants to believe that our own President would want to change America from being the envy of the world, the place people want to come, to a third world shithole. But it's hard to look away now in a place people get blindsided for wearing a hat that reads "Make America Great Again"

One thing I can say proudly is that I never voted for that guy. But then, maybe they'll just accuse me of being a racist.

Tell me one side isn't trying to bring this bitch down. I'll wait.

I'd be more than happy to tell you that one side isn't to blame.
BOTH sides are to blame.

The "one side" you are eluding to...
...PLUS the side that helped Clinton pass his assault weapons ban in the 90's
...the same side that pushed the patriot act through
...the same side that promised to repeal Obama care if they took 'the house'
...the same side that said they couldn't until they controlled the senate AND the house
....the same side that said they couldn't until they controlled the senate AND the house AND the presidency
...the same side that refused to fix it because Donald Trump was a dick to a few of them
...the same side that undermined their own party because Donald Trump was a dick to a few of them
...the same side that made millions by abusing "legal" insider stock trading on the misery of others during COVID
...the same side that rallied to elect their opposition party because Donald Trump was a dick to a few of them
...the same side that is helping push red flag laws
...the same side that is repeatedly helping to push Joe Bamas agenda through the wickets

It isn't ONE side.
It's BOTH sides - empowered by our friends, our neighbors, and our associates as they continue to that elect criminals into public office.

Both sides have caused what has currently boiled over at the border. Decades of it not being seen as a national problem has caused it now to be a national problem.

No side in power wants to be the bad guy that shuts down the border, in an effort to fix the situation.

Back