Texas Border War with White House

Meanwhile, in the state where I currently live, a mob of illegal immigrants attacks and injured two NYPD officers who were trying to arrest one of them on what I believe was a felony charge.

They were released. Without bail. Including at least one who already committed other felonies.

Illegal immigrants... attacked cops... criminal record... back on the streets.

WTAF

Yeah... this is how you get ethnic cleansing. A native population can either accept it's fate and be conquered or partake in violence to bring back the status quo. Either way, fucked if you do or fucked if you don't.

As for deportation, that only works when you have a functioning government.

Heads up it's not just Venezuelan's and people from Latin America coming in. China is sending large contingents of military aged males. Some of these troops have been seen taking part in blood initiation rituals carried out by the select units of the PRC.

Meanwhile, in the state where I currently live, a mob of illegal immigrants attacks and injured two NYPD officers who were trying to arrest one of them on what I believe was a felony charge.

They were released. Without bail. Including at least one who already committed other felonies.

Illegal immigrants... attacked cops... criminal record... back on the streets.

WTAF
fucking assholes flipping off eveyone as they get released.....
What's if this is a feature and not a bug? Y'all ever consider that the people coddling these invaders might have a reason to do so?

1706899031988-png.44020

Attachments

• 1706899031988.png
    1706899031988.png
    452.3 KB · Views: 168
It's almost like the Cloward/Piven strategy of scuttling the ship to "fix" the ship is more than just an article in a mid-60's progressive hippy magazine written by two Marxist professors at Columbia University...
...overload the system until it crashes

Worlds a fucking crooked place.
It's only crooked because a chunk of our sheep are apathetic to evil. Evils usually put to the sword, but when our leadership is beholden to it the sheep are fleeced and slaughtered.

As weird as it sounds, we gotta get the sheep to realize they're being eaten.

we gotta get the sheep to realize they're being eaten.

At this point, I don't think its going to happen. People are so willing to cave to keep from being ostracized from the herd that they'll actually say silly shit like a man can be a woman, vice versa, knowing that it's factually not true. That's powerful.

At this point, I don't think its going to happen. People are so willing to cave to keep from being ostracized from the herd that they'll actually say silly shit like a man can be a woman, vice versa, knowing that it's factually not true. That's powerful.
“If you want to know who really rules you, look at what you’re not allowed to criticize.”

It's happening as we speak. People are pissed off groceries cost +30% of what they used to, they've seen the gay pedophilic books pushed onto kids, and ungrateful illegals acting like lawless bandits.

Even here, the people who were cheerleading the BLM movement, transgender crap, and Chicom Joe, have had rude awakenings and are suddenly silent. The trick is to wake the others up.

It's only crooked because a chunk of our sheep are apathetic to evil. Evils usually put to the sword, but when our leadership is beholden to it the sheep are fleeced and slaughtered.

As weird as it sounds, we gotta get the sheep to realize they're being eaten.

Just my two cents:
The sheep aren't apathetic to what is going on. The sheep now what is going on but they have been conditioned to subordinate themselves to the tyrants. We live in a society that praises the victim. We are part of a timeline that has made victim hood a noble undertaking.

Look at me; the lion is eating my children as I stand silently by and watch.
-I am honorable.
Look at me; the raiders are pillaging my home as I show them which draw we use to store the good silver.
-I am virtuous.
Look at me; the thieves are robbing me of my wealth.
-I am praiseworthy.
Look at me as the wolves tear out my guts.
-I am righteous.

Last edited:
Back