Texas Border War with White House

It looks like they photoshopped Clinton’s head onto a Yeti.

Of that I have no doubt. My comment was more or less generalized.

People say once something is on the Net it is on there for good. As a nerd, I think that's partially true. Stored on a computer's hard drive? Eh. A disconnected device? No doubt. On the Net, via the Cloud or a website? I don't believe that for a second.

At the risk of going down a rabbit hole only (maybe) The Rabbit can appreciate: We have this global cabal (shout out to the Blacklist), deep state, pedo ring, WEF crowd which includes some of the most powerful people in tech, government, and finance. We have a world where we know cell phones can be tracked while turned off, where the gov't collaborates with big tech firms to install backdoors, key loggers, etc. A world where every single file has metadata, some of which we don't know about. Hell, capabilities which are rumors and stuff we don't know from leak after leak.

And I'm supposed to believe that crowd cannot remove every single copy of a file or modify it in the background from connected systems?

Nah, I'm good.

WASHINGTON — A closely divided Supreme Court on Monday allowed Border Patrol agents to cut through or move razor wire Texas installed on the U.S.-Mexico border as part of the state’s effort to prevent illegal border crossings.
Almost like its not only the executive and legislative branches working to prevent effective efforts at controlling our border but the judicial system as well...
...did I ever tell you folks the story about what happened to my septic tank ??

Going to shit themselves 2 generations from now when the owner operators at Gonzo Family Construction or Fuentes Taxes and Accounting don't feel like voting Democrat... what will they blame then? But all that doesn't matter much if our dollar is no longer worth any more than the Peso, cities are in ruin, and the economy has long since crashed.

This may be grandstanding. But as someone who is in a border state and we know that thousands of Arabs have crossed our border without issue, once they get arrested we find them on terror watch lists...

The amount of liberal veterans on twitter that are for open borders is wild. I'll probably end up in an echo chamber muting all these retards that keep end up in my "for you", but fuck it.

ETA: Here's the deal everyone, enforcing the LAW is not treason. If you think that enforcing our current border laws is treason, please become a hermit and don't procreate.

Last edited:
The Zen philosopher, Basho, once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'
He was a funny guy.
Anyway, this feels like a good time for some Haiku...

Uncontrolled Border
The Texas National Guard
Biden is suing them

Let them in he said…
…Pull back your National Guard
Title Thirty Two !!!

Back