THE BEST DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AWP

SOF Support
IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN!!!!!! TIME TO OWN THE WEEK LIKE ROY MOORE AT A HIGH SCHOOL PROM!!!!!!!!!!!! PROBLEM: MONDAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!! NO, NOT A PROBLEM YOU CHICKENSHIT!!!!!!! MONDAY’S A PROBLEM LIKE A NAVY SEAL BOOK DEAL: YOU’RE GONNA’ TURN A PROFIT!!!!!!!!!!! I EVEN WROTE A VERSE. DROP THA’ BEAT!!!!!!!

I’M A NAVY SEAL,
I GOT A BOOK DEAL.
I’M BETTER THAN YOU.
FUCK AN NDA!!!!!!!!

THAT SHIT RHYMES!!!!!!!!!! YEEAAHHHHHH, BOIOOOOYYYYYYY!!!!!!

MONDAY’S NOTHING, JUST A LITTLE POISON OAK IN YOUR FIELD PROBLEM!!!!!!!! DID YOU LET THAT SHIT STOP YOU OR DID YOU POWER THROUGH AND FUCK UP THE WORLD?!?!?!?!!?111111!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE ANSWER THEN MAYBE A BEATING IS IN YOUR FUTURE!!!!!!! MONDAY’S MONDAY AND YOU’RE EITHER A PIPE-HITTING BAD ASS OR ANOTHER VICTIM!!!!!!!!!! THIS ISN’T A WEINSTEIN PRODUCTION!!!!! ROLL THAT OSCAR “WRAP IT UP MUSIC”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONDAY CAN EAT A DICK!!!!!!!!! BE A CHAMPION OR BE A VICTIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought about posting Nickleback just to see what would happen, but thought better of it. Hope this is appropriate for your fucking of all Monday's from now till forever.

I thought about posting Nickleback just to see what would happen...

What?? The worst band in the history of ever? How long do you plan on staying here?

And your song selections are far too obvious. You'll need one with a gentle rhythm that still kicks you in the gentleman's area, like the metered swings in the first post.

This makes me wish we had Mondays five days a week and then the weekend!

Mondays are for Warriors!

What?? The worst band in the history of ever? How long do you plan on staying here?

And your song selections are far too obvious. You'll need one with a gentle rhythm that still kicks you in the gentleman's area, like the metered swings in the first post

So you're saying instead of bringing a jackhammer into it, go for slower more rhythmic movement when it comes to fucking Monday's? More Barry White and less The Stooges but enough kick to make you feel it?

How about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back