The Brain - Fear & Navy Seals

Diesel_Actual

Banned
Some new footage including more on the CQD "hood room" and funny SEAL candidate Slap fight @ 2:03 first vid.

The Brain - Fear & Navy SEALSs

part of documentary called The Brain, dealing with fear and how the Navy Seals try to teach recruits how to prevent panicking.

Edit - there should be an "Edit Post" button below each of your posts.

Nice docu. But please capitalise SEALs.

Yeah, I posted it quickly, the only part I wrote was "Some new footage including more on the CQD "hood room" and funny SEAL candidate Slap fight @ 2:03 first vid." Notice I wrote SEAL in proper format. The rest of it I copied and pasted from youtube user's descrip. and I didn't pay attention, If I could edit it I would.

Is it possible on this board to re-open old posts for edit corrections??

Great videos. I have never seen the hood drill before going to implement it into our next SWAT training. Should be interesting to see what kind of results we get.

Great videos. I have never seen the hood drill before going to implement it into our next SWAT training. Should be interesting to see what kind of results we get.

Some more info on that, the Hood drill is part of Duane Dieter's (former DEA/SWAT operator) CQD program, he began developing his system in 1981 which he based off "HERO warrior" training that he received somewhere in China. He began marketing the program to law enforcement groups across the U.S., soon after the DEA recruited him for the Quick Reaction Team during which he was a member of 2 other SWAT teams. Then in 1990, the Navy DEVGRU employed him to teach the CQD program, after much success the CQD program is now taught to all SEAL candidates during SQT, and advanced techniques are further honed at the Team/Platoon level.

Official website here http://www.cqd.net/training.shtml

and a couple more vids relating to Dieter's CQD, and some Hood room footage
More on the Hood drills from Today's Show "Silent warriors" series

Back