The "Fake Racism" Thread

These things are almost always about the money. This one was no exception:

On Wednesday, Cavil posted a follow-up message, thanking his family and members of the public for standing by him and for the monetary donations sent his way.

"I want to make it very clear that this was never about the tip nor the money," Cavil wrote. "It was about igniting conversations because I believe real change happens when we start talking about the issue and acknowledging its there."

Cavil says he is taking all the funds and donating them to the missionary work through his church. "Let's make the enemy pay by helping other people establish the Kingdom of God here on earth," he wrote.

-it's always about the money
-white people are "the enemy," even when it's something completely fabricated

The irony is at the very end when the credits roll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Here's the AJC's version:

And now, the body cam:

Credible, Compelling and Complete my ass. Isn't the first time the media will take a snippet and run with it, and unfortunately, won't be the last.

The irony is at the very end when the credits roll.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Credible, Compelling and Complete my ass. Isn't the first time the media will take a snippet and run with it, and unfortunately, won't be the last.

With a little editing, a few things out of context, any story, any quote, any video can be spun a hundred different ways. This is a perfect example of a newspaper making life more dangerous for LEOs.

Last edited:
"Accordingly to multiple local and international media outlets, a group of Gang Task Force cops in Alabama are suspended without pay because their idiot mayor, David O’Mary, panicked after someone told him that the silly hand signs the men made during a post-drug bust photo photo op was “racist.” Let me ask you, do you see anything “racist” here?"

View attachment 23333
We flashed this sign in like elementary school...Black, White, Mexican, Asian...it was Got Heem, before Got Heem was a thing.We always used to hit each other if you got caught looking. I had no idea where it came from until I was on active duty and it was like an every hour thing.

Last edited:
Oberlin College pays bakery it called 'racist' over $36 million after years-long defamation lawsuit

Summary: a bakery in a college town caught someone trying to shoplift, and accosted them over the theft. That individual was a college student who happened to be black. Fast forward to a $36 MILLION dollar judgment against the students' school in favor of the bakery.

At the end of the day, the "school" didn't carry out this libel, slander, and harrassment. "People" did. I hope they end up getting sued too.

Oberlin College pays bakery it called 'racist' over $36 million after years-long defamation lawsuit

Summary: a bakery in a college town caught someone trying to shoplift, and accosted them over the theft. That individual was a college student who happened to be black. Fast forward to a $36 MILLION dollar judgment against the students' school in favor of the bakery.

At the end of the day, the "school" didn't carry out this libel, slander, and harrassment. "People" did. I hope they end up getting sued too.
$18 mil will allow them to go after the shoplifter; professors and administrators are probably covered by the settlement. Let's see how many donors step up to help keep the college afloat.

Eventually real racism (against non-whites) will be ignored because of all the fake racism claims.

$18 mil will allow them to go after the shoplifter; professors and administrators are probably covered by the settlement. Let's see how many donors step up to help keep the college afloat.

Eventually real racism (against non-whites) will be ignored because of all the fake racism claims.
"is" being ignored.

There is plenty of racism directed against non-whites these days too, but it's not government sanctioned like it used to be, and is now, to a much-lesser-but-still-wrong degree against whites.

"is" being ignored.

There is plenty of racism directed against non-whites these days too, but it's not government sanctioned like it used to be, and is now, to a much-lesser-but-still-wrong degree against whites.
Racism exists at an individual level. However, I don't believe it be anywhere nearly as widespread or debilitating as many would have us believe nor do I believe it's institutional or systemic in any way. Then again, I'm also not really one for making a bunch of excuses and believe in personal accountability. So, take that for what it's worth.

I swear we have a rather lengthy thread on this topic from before ‘the break’?
I’ll look around in a bit and see if I can merge.

ETA - there were actually 4 from the past few years. All grouped within this thread now.

Last edited:

Oberlin College has a very healthy endowment, over 1B.

Putting this here instead of starting another thread, as the "anything I don't like is racist" angle nests with "fake racism:"

College professor suspended after saying it would be 'far more admirable to kill' racist speaker than protest

Steven Shaviro, a professor in Wayne State University's English department, was suspended without pay after he made a Facebook post that encouraged people to kill their political opponents instead of merely protest them.

"I think it is far more admirable to kill a racist, homophobic, or transphobic speaker than it is to shout them down," Shaviro wrote. "When right-wing groups invite such speakers to campus, it is precisely because they want to provoke an incident that discredits the left, and gives more publicity and validation to these reprehensible views than they could otherwise attain."

So, when you're on the far left, there are apparently two ways to deal with speech you don't like, and both involve attacking the speaker:

1) shout them down
2) kill them

Shout them down or kill them? Not dialogue or debate, or at least hearing out the argument? And going straight from shouting to shooting? Wow...

ron burgundy GIF

Shaviro's tweet was in connection with a recent situation at Stanford University wherein a federal judge was shouted down (with the help of Stanford's DEI dean) in part because he... <<checks notes>> refused to use a transgender sex offender's preferred pronouns in a 2020 legal opinion. Yep, never seen more clear and convincing evidence for a death sentence! /s

Screen-Shot-2023-03-27-at-7.06.23-PM.png

The professor advocating for political violence (above) is, among other things, a "stealth assassin," a Kitsch Marxist, and "sex negative" (does that make him an incel? /crossthread). And oh he went to Yale? lol yeah that tracks.

Last edited:
"I think it is far more admirable to kill a racist, homophobic, or transphobic speaker than it is to shout them down," Shaviro wrote. "When right-wing groups invite such speakers to campus, it is precisely because they want to provoke an incident that discredits the left, and gives more publicity and validation to these reprehensible views than they could otherwise attain."

Um...what? Those two are...I...what the fuck?

Ouroboros

My last team; Indonesian, Pakistani, Fijian, Serbian, West African & Australian. It will be the same today given the nature of the available labour pool. But recently labeled a racist…at the end of the shift the Aussie guy said that I looked after them all really well. It’s seems far easier to slap on a label & walk away & means that you just can’t mount a competent argument.

Back