The Windows 10 Auto-Upgrade Feature

AWP

SOF Support
A few days ago a tech journal mentions some readers had their computer auto update to Windows 10. The author cautioned that not many people had reported it, but to just be aware it could happen.

Yeah, it happens. I woke up to find my PC welcoming me to Windows 10.

Opt in our not, you will be upgraded.

I like Windows 10. Pretty much looks like what I had with Windows 7 and functions better. I don't like some of the configuration menus because they look like something is have on my tablet, but generally like the entire experience.

I chose the option "if windows 10 asks me 1 more time to upgrade I'll drive to Bill's house and poop on his fake yard!!!!":-"

Funny, it hasn't asked me to upgrade again.....although....they didn't let me bring my laptop to prison...:wall:

Funny, it hasn't asked me to upgrade again.....although....they didn't let me bring my laptop to prison...:wall:

These guys know your pain.

latest

prinson.png

I like Windows 10. Pretty much looks like what I had with Windows 7 and functions better. I don't like some of the configuration menus because they look like something is have on my tablet, but generally like the entire experience.

I heard it comes with Nickelbacked-themed sounds.

Back