Timepiece question for the ladies...

Gonna agree with Mike on this one. Believe it or not, Casio has really stepped up to the plate with a line of watches that have all you are looking for including altimeter and Bass Pro is carrying them. They are also more reasonably priced that some other more desired "name" watches that people feel cool wearing. Never had a problem at all with my G-shock for what I use it for, but try this line for what you require. http://pathfinder.casio.com/features/

Small watches on women are not the fashion of the day, look at the big fucking Fossil watches that chicks are wearing these days, it looks like something someone stole off the wheel of a 72 Caprice Classic down in the west end.

The problem with the big ass watches that are "in style" is it can get hard to bend your wrist. They, along with the stupid bug-eye sunglasses can go away. If I want a watch that's almost 2 inches across, it won't be loaded with bling, it'll be useful.

I have a love/hate relationship with my Victorinox Swiss Army watch. I am actually on my third one..even though Ive only paid for one. Let me 'splain. The first one I got stopped working after a mere 10 days. Took it back to Jared..they messed around with it, pronounced it "broken" and since they had a 14 day return policy they just swapped out for one in the case. That one lasted a year. It stopped working. Took it back to Jared. They replaced the battery. All was well. Then a year later..it stopped working. Took it back to Jared. The snooty biatch at the time told me that my warranty was negated because I had the watch worked on at a non Swiss army approved jeweler. Told me that the special seal on the back was "tampered" with and then said "where did you take it to be worked on"? My answer..appoximately 3 feet to your left. She got a little pale. Jared again swapped out for a new Swiss army. Last winter it stopped working. Took it back to Jared. They had to ship it to Switzerland or somewhere they have the magical tool that doesnt "tamper" with the seal on the back. I was without it for 8 weeks. When I got it back it worked great..looked great. I was in love again! Until 3 weeks ago. The second hand is not moving. Its laying in its box in my dresser drawer until I can get back over to Jared ..where Im sure they will take it from me and ship it off to Switzerland again for..8 weeks or so. I am currently wearing my Citizen Eco Drive that I bought last winter for a mere $125.00. Its a little smaller than the Victorinox and the hands illuminate which my Swiss Army doesnt. Prior to the Swiss Army I had a Lorus Mickey Watch that I bought at The Uptown Jewelers on Main Street USA at Disney World that lasted almost 20 years. No shit. $$$$ isnt necessarily better.
I love the look and fit of my Swiss Army..but its a pain in the ass to maintain.

UPPD is sponsoring personal radiation detector training 1600-0000 on the 8th (tomorrow), and bioterrorism operations training on the 15th. I'm not sure if there are seats available. Text me if you need a POC.

I already talked with Rafferty in Bucks. I had RAD training down in homeland @ the arsonal. Just courious. Thanks bro.

F.M.

Back