To be grown up or to not to be.....

Man I needed the new cold weather gear this morning when she woke me up because the buses were running late because of this storm. "You said if the weather is really bad that you would drive me to the train." I look outside and my truck is a snow drift, it took me 20 minutes just to clear it off. Had to go rummaging through the basement for my Merrel Thermo's though, the snow was too deep for the slip ons. lol

Man I needed the new cold weather gear this morning when she woke me up because the buses were running late because of this storm. "You said if the weather is really bad that you would drive me to the train." I look outside and my truck is a snow drift, it took me 20 minutes just to clear it off. Had to go rummaging through the basement for my Merrel Thermo's though, the snow was too deep for the slip ons. lol

Ooohhh.....

Managed to get in some points before the big announcement, hmmm??? }:-)

;)

LL

You're allowed to buy weapons like these in Canada-I didn't know that:D Is it true a rifle needs to be modified to fire only 5 rounds? Can you own ARs?

You're allowed to buy weapons like these in Canada-I didn't know that:D Is it true a rifle needs to be modified to fire only 5 rounds? Can you own ARs?

Yes to all your questions. You can own an AR as well but most people only use them for target or competition up here. This rifle actually comes with 2 x 5 round magazine, so no need for modification but it does come with a modified 5/20 round mag for the realistic look.

If you want to be a gun owner in Canada; I highly suggest and encourage you to educate yourself on our laws. Here is the link to the Canada Firearms Centre, get to know the site well. Take courses, join clubs and read books.
http://www.cfc-cafc.gc.ca/

Turn the tables on her, use the female logic, and let her see how it feels!

"But honey, it was on sale, you have no idea how much I saved, if I had waited the price would have gone up by at least double, maybe more so I saved $XXXX.XX...."

Of course, that logic really only works when they use it on us, you'll need the new cold weather gear after you spout off with this comment.

or... "If you really loved me you would want me to be happy. This will make me happy."

but not... "you do realize I can trade you in for a more gun friendly model?"

Definitely ask after food and wine... maybe throw in a backrub?

Any one every see one of these or heard of this manufacturer before? Looks sort of cheap to me.

Troy M14 Modular Battle Stock
troy_dropin.jpg

The Troy Modular stock system incorporates a true drop in system. Fits USGI M14s and M1As including the SOCOM model. 1913 rails included at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock positions. Accepts all SOPMOD accessories including M203 grenade launchers. Machined from aircraft grade aluminum and weighing less than 3.5 lbs. the modular stock system boasts lightweight and rugged performance. A six position folding collapsible stock is standard on the system. Shown in desert tan, the stock system is also available in green and black. Black will be sent if no color is specified.
Specs from Troy Ind:
1) MAIN BODY MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK T6 ALUMINUM – MIL SPEC HARD COAT ANODIZED2) FIVE POSITION COLLAPSABLE & FOLDING VLTOR MODULAR COMPARTMENTED STOCK ASSEMBLY WITH OFF HAND SUPPORT NOTCH.3) PROPIERTARY ACCURACY ENHANCING TENSION SYSTEM.4) MIL-STD M1913 PICATINY RAIL SYSTEMA) FULL LENGTH BOTTOM RAILB) SIX INCH SIDE RAILSC) FULL LENGTH TOP RAIL WHICH EXTENDS OVER THE RECEIVER.D) ALL RAILS FEATURE NUMBERED CROSS SLOTS AND ¼ X 20 TAPPED HOLES PER MIL. REQ.E) INCLUDES 4 TANGO DOWN RAIL COVERS, TANGO DOWN BATTLE GRIP AND ABOVE MENTIONED VLTOR STOCK IN MATCHING COLOR TO THE STOCK.5) STOCKS ARE AVAILABLE IN DESERT TAN, OD GREEN, AND BLACK AND COME COMPLETE WITH TROY ONE POINT SLING.6) A TRUE DROP IN STOCK WITH NO NEED TO REPLACE ANY PARTS OTHER THAN THE FACTORY WOOD STOCK AND FIBERGLASS HAND GUARD.7) THE M14 M.S.S. WILL FIT ALL STANDARD USGI M14’S AS WELL AS STANDARD SPRINGFIELD ARMORY M1A’S, INCLUDING SOCOM. STOCK CAN BE MODIFIED TO ACCEPT OTHER NON MIL-SPEC M14 MODELS AND VARIANTS.

Price: $650.00

Manufacturer: Troy Industries
Manufacturer Item #: MDS-M14-1
Impact Item #: TROY-MDSM14-1

Back