Trump Assassination Attempt

This might be the most epic and long-lasting thread derail I've ever seen here. The best part is that the title has not changed to indicate the lack of discussion on the presumed topic. I can only imagine people searching Google for "Trump Assassination Attempt", and thinking, "Oh, I wonder what all these military and SOF guys are saying. Let's click on over here and.......oh.....oh, I see. Well then."

I guess I'll settle for a 2nd tier page 3 girl... Charlotte Herbert
90cd32d2ccc6176a339d28f69524e9f1.jpg

This might be the most epic and long-lasting thread derail I've ever seen here. The best part is that the title has not changed to indicate the lack of discussion on the presumed topic. I can only imagine people searching Google for "Trump Assassination Attempt", and thinking, "Oh, I wonder what all these military and SOF guys are saying. Let's click on over here and.......oh.....oh, I see. Well then."

What is dead may never die.

the-gorgeous-ladies-of-harry-potter-turned-sexy-381166.jpg

Disappointed that Emma Watson is a bit of a social justice twat... but she's one of the rare, really hot ones. 10/10 hate fuck.

What is dead may never die.

I had a dream last night where I told Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) that I loved her as she exited my car. Helen Mirren overheard and what followed was very tense dinner. During the silence I felt something in my teeth. I then pulled out a popcorn kernel roughly 3" in length and with a white "stalk" or something.

I probably need to speak to a professional. Additionally, I should question why Kate Beckinsale wasn't involved.

Back