Trying this GOLO diet. WARNING Increases your blood pressure to the point of hospitalization.

WARNING: Increases your blood pressure to the point of hospitalization. Rhodiola in the diet pill will jack up your blood pressure.

Last edited:
Lena
September 6, 2017 12:09 PM

My blood pressure elevated so high using the golo release capsules I had to be admitted to the hospital through the ER. My Endocrinologist informed me that the Rhodiola can significantly raise blood pressure in some patients.

Taylor
August 13, 2017 10:10 PM

Do NOT take this Release product unless you want to be rushed to the emergency room for ventricular tachycardia – which is what this product does to your heart! Hard to breathe, headache, palpitations and just a sense of feeling bad. DO NOT TAKE THIS PRODUCT!!

I don't have anything to say on that particular diet. But I can tell you what I did after I had my heart attack about a year and a half ago...

I fast every third day, nothing but fluids, mainly beer and an unhealthy amount of beer. I cut out all processed foods, breads, fried foods. I eat pretty much fresh meat and veggies. I drink all the beer I want and normally have a soda here and there.

I have lost about 45lbs total, dropped 8 pant sizes, I'm ocholesterol and heart meds. Diagnosed with type two diabetes, but I control systems (blurry vision, blood sugar, etc) by what I eat and drink. I do normal pushups, situps, pull ups, try and walk instead of driving as much as possible. Cant run anymore, but if my joints could handle the punishment, I would. That's pretty much it, and I have my abs back... just saying, everybody's body type is different. So obviously do what your doctor tells you...

Back