UFC 205

Poccington

Where the fuck is Zordon?
Verified Military
McGregor v Alvarez for the Lightweight title as the main event and a card that is absolutely stacked with great matches.

The press conference was last night and saw Conor McGregor at his shit talking best, the highlight being when he absolutely buried Jeremy Stephens for piping up during a question. Here's some of the best bits...

What a card! Wonderboy wtf!? Karolina, what a tough chick... And the other woman who beat Tate into retirement! Then Mcgregor, what a clinic he put on. I only wish we could've seen Kennedy go at Evans tonight too.

...and if an anvil had fallen on Michael f'ing Bisping, a la Looney Tunes style, I wouldn't have been mad at all...

What a card! Wonderboy wtf!? Karolina, what a tough chick... And the other woman who beat Tate into retirement! Then Mcgregor, what a clinic he put on. I only wish we could've seen Kennedy go at Evans tonight too.

...and if an anvil had fallen on Michael f'ing Bisping, a la Looney Tunes style, I wouldn't have been mad at all...
Double agree.

I cant WAIT to see Bisping get his comeuppance.

MOST EPIC POST FIGHT OF EVER!!!!!

"I just wanna say, from the bottom of my heart, I wanna take this chance to apologize... TO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOBODY!! GIVE THE CHAMPION WHAT THE FUCK HE WANTS!!!"

Shit man what a fight.

"Double champ does whatever he wants......made me think of the honey badger.....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
McGregor's timing of his left straight is crazy! The power & precision he throws it with is beautiful.

Scariest person in the UFC goes to Yoel Romero, but also most unlikeable. Almost every fight he does something that is questionable, like not getting off the stool or pouring water all over himself to make himself more slippery.

Conor is just a monster. When he fights smart, nobody at FW or LW can beat him.

He didn't just win last night, he made it look like he was doing some light pad work. Just a ridiculous performance.

Also his takedown defence has come on tenfold since Dillon Dannis has come into his camps.

For those that might have missed it- I truly feel that Conor is on par with maybe only Muhammad Ali in shit talking.

Dude got his doctorate for this piece of work.

ETA- He's like MMA's step father, you don't have to like him but you WILL respect. Thanks, Childish Gambino.

Goddamn

ETA- He's like MMA's step father, you don't have to like him but you WILL respect. Thanks, Childish Gambino.

"Where's my 2nd belt!?! This is a billion dollar company, it should have been polished and ready for me!" :ROFLMAO:

Back