Uhhh.... Hi? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherOfRussia

Unverified
Hey guys, so yea heres a little bit about me. Right now I am 16 years old, turning 17 in May. I am also a junior in high school and have all most all my credits. I plan on taking the 4 classes I need for my degree and a COOP program for my senior year. I decided at the age of 14 that I wanted to do something that would change peoples lives, and save them. I looked around the medical field and saw you would have to go through a very long process to do this. I then looked at military medics and found Pararescue and thought that it was perfect, I would get to not only help save people but also help my country. I started training at the age of 16 and can easily pass the PAST except for the swimming part, that will change though. I plan on enlisting for BMT after the summer of graduation. I came across these forms and saw that there was a lot of useful information and interesting articles. If anyone has any tips or really useful information and could send me a link or PM, that would be most appreciated! I hope I can in someway improve the forums!:)

Welcome.

What's up with the brother of Russia name?

I looked around the medical field and saw you would have to go through a very long process to do this. I then looked at military medics and found Pararescue and thought that it was perfect, I would get to not only help save people but also help my country.

I don't want to assume anything, here, but I hope you realize this is NOT a shortcut. It sounds as though you are looking for a quick way to get where you want, but if I'm mistaken, please say so.

Welcome.

If I really wanted to just be a medic, I could seriously just wait another 8 years after graduating. I already went through 12 years. :)

My mothers from Russia and had a child there. She then came to America and became a citizen and married my father. I was born.... and my brother is from Russia.... well you get the point ;)

Listen to me very carefully, Go back to your profile and remove Airforce from your branch or service.

You are not in the Airforce.

If you read the rules properly you would have seen that.

This will be the one and only time this will be said nicely, understood my friend? ;)

My mothers from Russia and had a child there. She then came to America and became a citizen and married my father. I was born.... and my brother is from Russia.... well you get the point ;)

OK understood, cool.

Hey guys, so yea heres a little bit about me. Right now I am 16 years old, turning 17 in May. I am also a junior in high school and have all most all my credits. I plan on taking the 4 classes I need for my degree and a COOP program for my senior year. I decided at the age of 14 that I wanted to do something that would change peoples lives, and save them. I looked around the medical field and saw you would have to go through a very long process to do this. I then looked at military medics and found Pararescue and thought that it was perfect, I would get to not only help save people but also help my country. I started training at the age of 16 and can easily pass the PAST except for the swimming part, that will change though. I plan on enlisting for BMT after the summer of graduation. I came across these forms and saw that there was a lot of useful information and interesting articles. If anyone has any tips or really useful information and could send me a link or PM, that would be most appreciated! I hope I can in someway improve the forums!:)

Yes, preparing for medical school is a very, very long process. Then there's four years of med school, another four to five of resdency, grants, fellowships, more publications, if your smart etc, etc, etc. Trust me. But so is everything else in this life that is worth your passion. There's really no "end point" to being in medicine. You will alway's be working towards further goals.

Welcome to Shadowspear !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back