University of Idaho Murders

Blizzard

Are any of you following the story of the 4 University of Idaho students that were murdered a week and a half ago?

Here's the summary:

https://www.nytimes.com/article/university-idaho-students-killed-moscow.html

Got to believe there is a lot to this investigation that's not being shared publicly because so much of what has been shared doesn't make a lot of sense. Will be interesting to see where this ends up.

Killer knew one or more of the victims, probably th wonder what (if any) drugs were in their systems to allow the killer to stab multiple people.

I’ll see if I can find the article, but 10-14 days prior, less than 3 miles away, a couple found their dog skinned and filleted outside their home.

Possible lead up to 70s/80s style serial killer?

Edit to add:

Cops rule out link between skinned pet dog and murdered University of Idaho students

Article says it’s unrelated, but considering they have no idea who skinned the dog, or killed the students, I don’t see how they can make that certain. Especially with how they handled the murders initially.

Looked like a complete communication clusterfuck initially- Community Councilmembers telling the Mayor to stop making statements in the press is sus, I mean, why no call or email? Lol. Almost like internet rot has bled into common sense.

I don't think this was a serial killer. I think one or two of the victims pissed off the wrong person (a seriously angry demented person) and he took out collaterals because they were all on the same floor...and asleep...and it was convenient. College kids sleep like the dead--no pun intended. We forget that cuz we're all wired from life.

If it was a serial killer there probably would've been evidence of sexual assault or deviancy...and the cops are saying there wasn't. And keep in mind if there was some incident between the killer and the target victim (or victims) that triggered all this, it could've happened weeks ago or any time...not necessarily on the same night.

Last edited:
Back