Upgrading the 2CR's strykers to hold 30 mm

Hilarious and another stunning example of Rumsfeld's Transformation Folly. It only proves what everyone said about the damn things from day one.

Hilarious and another stunning example of Shinseki's Transformation Folly. It only proves what everyone said about the damn things from day one.

Shinseki was the brilliant one that thought Strykers were good in the first place. Are they horrible? no. Did they basically not meet anything actually planned as a capability for the platform other than carrying a squad? yep.

30MM solves the loss of the A-10 strafe support problem.:hmm:

Hated because I will not be surprised at all if this becomes a storyline in the A-10 conversation. Because it's totally the same thing. :wall:

Hated because I will not be surprised at all if this becomes a storyline in the A-10 conversation. Because it's totally the same thing. :wall:
You guys should lobby the Army to put the 30MM on the TACP Stryker, and claim your the A-10 replacement.:-"

:troll:

I-am-not-saying-I-hate-you.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D

Should put a mini-CIWS system on a stryker and program it to shoot anything not American and holding a weapon. Have it playing a recording of the local language says " hold no weapon, have no harm".

Should put a mini-CIWS system on a stryker and program it to shoot anything not American and holding a weapon. Have it playing a recording of the local language says " hold no weapon, have no harm".

That's a stupid and ignorant statement.

Back