Walking Dead - SPOILERS

I am not at all enjoying the Negan storyline; to the point I'm done watching until all of this is resolved. I'll still keep up via online synopsis, but we are well past dealing with zombies running around the woods. Their lives have now become hopeless and sad.

Somebody let me know when the show becomes 'fun' again.

I knew it was going to come to this. The writers seem to love slowing the plot down to a crawl and now we're at episode 5 of 8 already and precisely nothing but establishing Negan as a dick has happened since the premier. Coincidentally, the ratings on this last Sunday's episode slipped again from the week prior.

I'm curious to see if anyone else liked last night's episode. I won't go into detail about it on account of checking out about halfway through and leaving it running in the background. I will say though, I can't say I am too shocked to see the show's ratings at the lowest they've ever been since 2012.

You ever buy a huge Costco sized bag of chips and open it up to find that it's 80% air? That's what this season has been like for me.

I honestly forgot that Tara (I think that was her name) and the dude were gone. What happened with them again (it's been like over a season I'm assuming)?

It's tough to go from Negan crushing skulls to an all-female encampment.

I honestly forgot that Tara (I think that was her name) and the dude were gone. What happened with them again (it's been like over a season I'm assuming)?

They took a camper from the satellite outpost following that whole scene and left to find more supplies on a two week run. It's to my understanding that they would have zero idea of what happened to everyone back at Alexandria. You are correct though, definitely two out of sight out of mind characters.

Two side characters left and no one (on the show or watching) noticed or cared. Makes sense to devote an entire episode to that snooze fest.

In other news, the actress that plays Tara was pregnant during filming which is why she was the only person to gain weight on the apocalypse diet.

85203756.jpg

Wooooowwwwwwwwww.

I haven't paid attention or heard anyone talk about this show in so long I actually just assumed it was over. That's not me being a dick, I really didn't know it was still going.

Is it any good?

I might be the only one on SS who watches it anymore lol. I like it, but theyre starting to include “filler” story lines to get more episodes in a season.

Back