What are you gona do PL (song)

lol... where did this come from?

God that sounds like me when I had my PL position lol

From my understanding Their is a whole CD w/stuff like this.Cant find it anywhere,Made by some Rangers at Benning I think?

It is so spot on,Ive got to find that cd.

The Horror of the Memories it brings back,But now It's F'n Great!

I believe there is a Ranger school story here.

EAT,

let's just say that I would have been a cold weather casualty in Florida had Bang not saved my ass one cold night in the swamps. Our patrol had spent many many hours in chest high water on movement that was slightly misoriented to say the least. About 5 minutes into the patrol I decide to take an unscheduled dive into the chilly water with the 60...lol It was all freakn' blur after that. Bang (like a true Ranger buddy in every sense of the word) gave me his last set of dry BDU's when we finally hit dry land. Those BDU's and the human heat tab that my squad provided for me that night enabled me to drive on and eventually get DHG for my class.

EAT,

let's just say that I would have been a cold weather casualty in Florida had Bang not saved my ass one cold night in the swamps. Our patrol had spent many many hours in chest high water on movement that was slightly misoriented to say the least. About 5 minutes into the patrol I decide to take an unscheduled dive into the chilly water with the 60...lol It was all freakn' blur after that. Bang (like a true Ranger buddy in every sense of the word) gave me his last set of dry BDU's when we finally hit dry land. Those BDU's and the human heat tab that my squad provided for me that night enabled me to drive on and eventually get DHG for my class.

Oh I Know what you mean,just thuoght their might be some Intresting twists.

Whatcha gonna do, PL?

Those BDU's and the human heat tab that my squad provided for me that night enabled me to drive on and eventually get DHG for my class.

It should also be pointed out that if Detox didn't help me out on my patrol, I probably would have done the "duffle-bag drag" out of Ranger School. Thanks, Ranger Buddy.

BTW, wasn't it great to go eat at Ryan's Steakhouse with your family the day before grad? And this was after we ate Pizza [at the PX], Icecream [at the PX], Subway [meatball sub], Denny's [Belgium waffles] and a few others.

Back