What brand name suppressor does the US NAVY SEALS use the MK25?

WildBill_1

Unverified
I would to know what brand name brand & model Suppressor does the US NAVY SEALS use on their Sig MK25? I bought two of them, 1-Tan and the other Black with thread barrel.

NO AIR SOFT. I bought the first of the year a Surefire SOCOM 5.56mm RC and AAC Ti-Rant .45ACP and waiting for the ATF a long wait to be approved. So I can play with my Class 3 Suppressors/Silencers.

TLDR20,I was going for a Clone Build MK25 , like I bought a Surefire SOCOM RC 5.56mm for my MK18MOD1 SBR Clone build. I am think about AAC Ti-Rant 9mm or ACC Illusion 9mm or Surefire Ryder 9mm. What brand & model do you think is the best for the Sig MK25?

TLDR20,I was going for a Clone Build MK25 , like I bought a Surefire SOCOM RC 5.56mm for my MK18MOD1 SBR Clone build. I am think about AAC Ti-Rant 9mm or ACC Illusion 9mm or Surefire Ryder 9mm. What brand & model do you think is the best for the Sig MK25?

I think you should talk to a great gunsmith. Maybe ask SIG, they have amazing service.

I meant to type the new Surefire Ryder 9mm that Class 3 Dealers are waiting for Surefire to start shipping out to them to sell.

Have you considered a gun forum?
m4carbine.net has (IMO) the best AR-15/M-4 knowledge around.

I was trying to get some info from the Real Trigger Pullers on this Spec-Ops forum. Not some couch commando.

@WildBill_1 something to understand: we see a lot of airsofters or posers rolling in with similar questions. Uniforms, weapons, even tactics or "radio speak" are all topics. This has given us an exceptionally high skepticism of new users who ask those questions. We had a guy once with multiple mannequins (let that sink in) outfitted as SOF types. He literally had at least one from each branch of the US military and the guy was German or something. Perhaps you can understand why we're leery.

To everyone: open mic night is now over. You can either answer the man's question or not, but the other responses have run their course.

I was trying to get some info from the Real Trigger Pullers on this Spec-Ops forum. Not some couch commando.

Maybe you ought to think about what you just said and digest why you might not get the answers you expect.
You are not vetted for anything.
Your posts are written like English is not your first language, possibly from an Eastern European background due to phrasing and dropping modifiers.
You are requesting information about specific non-standard equipment for an SOF unit's specialized weapons.

You state you are a LEO in your profile, would you just give out your equipment list to any old internet Joe who asked?

Use common sense and get over the butthurt, you will probably not get an answer here.

Back