What does your workout program look like?

Kettlebell Swings with 70lb doing 10 second reps building up to 60 minutes every other day. Crawling 3 minutes building up to 10. some rucking with light weight (20lbs) working on duration, building up to 50lbs. Long slow distance running 60 minutes or longer building up to almost everyday.

Kettlebell Swings with 70lb doing 10 second reps building up to 60 minutes every other day. Crawling 3 minutes building up to 10. some rucking with light weight (20lbs) working on duration, building up to 50lbs. Long slow distance running 60 minutes or longer building up to almost everyday.
Ah, to be young. These days, If I don't have kneepads in my Cryes, I'm not drawling three feet, much less three minutes. :(

MTI 5 days a week and road/mountain bike on the weekends. I still have access to gyms. What sucks is I got back into BJJ for two months then C19 happened.

MTI 5 days a week and road/mountain bike on the weekends. I still have access to gyms. What sucks is I got back into BJJ for two months then C19 happened.
They shut down ALL our gyms. Even the one in our warehouse that's only used by ~15-20 of us, all from our section.

They shut down ALL our gyms. Even the one in our warehouse that's only used by ~15-20 of us, all from our section.

Did that come from on high or a local decision?

We kept ours open to everyone (including tenants) until two weeks ago when someone shit themselves on the Pit Shark. The shitter failed to clean up or report it, so the decision was made to shut it down to everyone but our personnel.

Did that come from on high or a local decision?

We kept ours open to everyone (including tenants) until two weeks ago when someone shit themselves on the Pit Shark. The shitter failed to clean up or report it, so the decision was made to shut it down to everyone but our personnel.
Local AFAIK. Our friends across the street kept theirs open, but they are so closed door that people may not even be aware they are doing so. 8-)

Soflete's Garage Gym minimalist cycle - strength, stamina, running, sandbag, backpack workouts on an their app and Livestream yoga on a (different) app ,(classpass) that aggregates live fitness classes from studios from globally. The only issue is most use a terrible streaming platform security-wise, but they range from 0.00 per class to $15.00 per class. I stick with free, or close to.

I've been slacking for about 4 days, and so this is me publicly shaming myself back into it.

edited: to add description of workout

No worries; they were ruined for a good cause.
The American people.
Sometimes, when something hurts particularly bad, I remember how I hurt it the first time and I usually smile, sometimes I laugh...then I snivel to myself a bit...for the chronic stuff, I simply tell myself that I did things other men lie about doing...but as far as my work out program, it's dumbbells, Bowflex and walking the dog, until I get back to work and start walking over hill and dale in the great outdoors...

I was doing a lot of heavy lifts (bench, DL, squats), then the stupid coronavirus hit. Now I'm using the Sears weight bench in the basement, body weight, and running. Getting back into humping, but nowhere near the pack weight of days past. :(

Back