What, no New Year thread?

"Righteous Buzz" I'm stealing that term. I've done that for years and have no problem with telling people to fuck off if I'm in it and they want to push me out the wrong way (shots? no, I'm good, I'm right where I want to be...). It works well.

I was in a bar, had a beer in front of me and a shot of Johnny Walker Black. Some kid walks by and says "hey, man, aren't you gonna chug that shot?" I said, "No, I'm not gonna chug it." He says, "Dude, it's a shooter." I said, "It's sipping whiskey, son. You sip it because you want to taste it." The kid walked away shaking his head. He didn't get it.

I was in a bar, had a beer in front of me and a shot of Johnny Walker Black. Some kid walks by and says "hey, man, aren't you gonna chug that shot?" I said, "No, I'm not gonna chug it." He says, "Dude, it's a shooter." I said, "It's sipping whiskey, son. You sip it because you want to taste it." The kid walked away shaking his head. He didn't get it.

It's because he only drinks to get drunk.

Can't teach these young fucks these days. The day of the gentleman is over. He prolly identifies as "binary"....

M.

Ah...youth...it's wasted on the young! ;-)

If only we knew then what we know now!:-"

I was sipping a 4 finger pour of Makers Mark, and had something similar happen. I ordered the 20'something kid a the same and proceeded to get him to "chug" it with me. After I finished my third glass and was getting picked up by my wife, I see the dude being held up by his bro, spewing his guts all over the front porch of the bar. It was actually a classy joint, and the kids were dressed to impress obviously on the hunt. I walked out with a smile (laughing my ass of on the ride home) feeling I had won the day. ;)

YOU KNOW WHAT I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR?!?!?!? WEAK-ASS POSTS LIKE THIS AND WHAT MONDAY POSTS BECAME!!!!!! GO OUT ON TOP OR ON YOUR OWN TERMS!!!!! BURN OUT THAN FADE AWAY!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANT TO THROW DOWN AND MAKE A RUN AT ME?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!11!!!! YOU WANT TO BE THE MAN, YOU GOTTA’ BEAT THE MAN AND SON, YOU WILL ALWAYS, AND I DO MEAN ALWAYS BE SECOND PLACE TO ME!!!!!! I AM THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA, LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER, AND DON’T YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!

you complete me. :bow:

I hear ya guys, but apparently our Aussie gazillionaire James Packer didn't get the new until late in the day. I'm thinkin'...you have the money por quoi you hit on some overweight skank who tried to play you for a fool. Not with that family...they're a wee wiser than that. Wherever her technicians are who cause the NYE clusterfuck, I raise my glass to you, well done amigos, yours is a public service for the greater good.

Back