What weapons sites are you buying from?

Rabidpanda216

Saddle up the mule, ma.
Unverified
With all of the gun websites out there on the internet, I want to make sure I am buying from a reputable company. What better way to find that out than from people that have had good or bad experiences? I am looking to build my own AR-15, but any and all trustworthy gun sites (other than factory sites) would be appreciated.

www.bravocompanyusa.com

They just about anything and everything you need to build, except the lowers, they are not an FFL, but everything else you need is their. Great lineup of products and decent prices to boot.

www.brownells.com All the parts you'll ever need to build, repair, work, upgrade etc.

Good Luck

I buy a lot of AR stuff from these guys. They front parts on over to Rock River Arms... and they have a contract with Wilson, using Wilson barrels almost exclusively... good people.

http://www.m-aparts.com/

Their website leaves a bit to be desired... but, if you call them, they will hook you up with whatever you need.

I also use bravocompany as well... as stated earlier.

www.bravocompanyusa.com

They just about anything and everything you need to build, except the lowers, they are not an FFL, but everything else you need is their. Great lineup of products and decent prices to boot.

www.brownells.com All the parts you'll ever need to build, repair, work, upgrade etc.

Good Luck

I second the brownells rec. Fast service, good prices, easy to return stuff if you have any issues. Have not purchased much AR related stuff, but a lot of 1911 related stuff, and have always been happy with the company.

Some times they have the best price on a thing, some times they don't, but they ship quickly, return policy is no hassles at all, and they usually have everything in stock. Worth an extra few $$$ for the solid biz practices they do even if I can find the item a little cheaper some place else.

I like to sit and read through their phone book sized catalog likes it's a book. GF thinks I am crazy....

I picked up a couple Stag lower receivers today at www.stagarms.com (actually over the phone). It was quick and the folks were very helpful. They will ship in about two weeks to my FFL dealer.

Has anyone bought an AR from Del-Ton, Inc? It's not RRA or Stag, but it seems halfway decent. And they have quite a selection of RRA internals and uppers.

Back