Where can I get an NCO belt buckle for cheap?

Tundrafox

Unverified
So I got promoted in the USMC and need to get an NCO belt buckle. I'm trying to not spend 30 bucks so I need to find one used. Already checked the surplus store.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks a ton. Hope you guys aren't mad at me for being a shyster, I'm trying really hard to save my money.

So I got promoted in the USMC and need to get an NCO belt buckle. I'm trying to not spend 30 bucks so I need to find one used. Already checked the surplus store.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks a ton. Hope you guys aren't mad at me for being a shyster, I'm trying really hard to save my money.

Which buckle? The one with the EGA, or for the khaki belt?

Thanks gentleman.

I'm just going to go to the px and buy an additional garrison cover gold EGA and drill a hole in the junior enlisted buckle I already have.

As always I appreciate everyone's generous help.

I'm just going to go to the px and buy an additional garrison cover gold EGA and drill a hole in the junior enlisted buckle I already have.
If memory serves you are just coming up on 3 years in and you‘ve made Corporal already? Congrats.

Dude…are you really that fucking poor; you buy a Mustang in Ocean Side or something?

Send me a PM with your PayPal or Venmo account info and I’ll wire you the $30 (or whatever it is you need) so you can have a squared away belt.

If memory serves you are just coming up on 3 years in and you‘ve made Corporal already? Congrats.

Dude…are you really that fucking poor; you buy a Mustang in Ocean Side or something?

Send me a PM with your PayPal or Venmo account info and I’ll wire you the $30 (or whatever it is you need) so you can have a squared away belt.

I fell in love with a go-go dancer in Oceanside. I knew it was true love when she went through my shoes looking for cash.

Thank you. That is an incredibly generous offer. I am doing fine, I just am saving up for a house. I also get some crazy high out of channeling my inner ingenious greatest-generation peak-shyster-depression-era-style recycling.

I am excited to see if any SNCOs notice the custom job at the ball.

Back