Why Tactical Tailor Rocks

AWP

SOF Support
I placed an order on the 4th, it shipped on the 7th, and it arrived today. They are almost as fast as Amazon. :D

Having just received a Malice 3 I may have more ruck than I know what to do with.

Which is fine for me, the reliability of Army aviation means I pack for 10 days at a FOB when I travel.

I'm pleased with their customer service, they've always done right by me. I can't recommend them enough.

I placed an order on the 4th, it shipped on the 7th, and it arrived today. They are almost as fast as Amazon. :D

Having just received a Malice 3 I may have more ruck than I know what to do with.

Add more snivel gear ! :D;)

Add more snivel gear ! :D;)

Preaching to the choir!

"E, what's up with the pussy pad?"
"My Slumberjack air mattress?"
"Yeah, that thing."
"Put it under me on a cot."
"Fag, you don't need that shit."
"Does your back hurt when you sleep on a cot there, Airborne?"
"Uh, yeah."
"Then you're a dumbass."

(Now everyone carries one with them. :D)

I have a lot of TT shit. and I have a Multicam Malice 3 :D love it. it's my bug-out bag and hurricane response ruck (one-in-the-same, really.) they have solid gear, and until recently, never had a problem with customer service... my problem is I've sent them 3 emails asking how I can order a new buckle for my strobe pouch, and have yet to get an answer. that's totally opposite the last 11 or so times I've dealt with them, as they usually have a response to me within a couple days. I even got one regarding my multicam ruck from Logan himself... may he RIP....:(

maybe it's a fluke. but for now, I just ordered the buckle and a couple replacements of of Eagle Industries.

HeloM, I've called them and never had an issue. The email thing is odd and counter to my experiences with them.

Now if I could just get someone to sell TAD Gear besides TAD Gear.....

HeloM, I've called them and never had an issue. The email thing is odd and counter to my experiences with them.

like I said earlier, it's completely opposite my experiences as well. until this email issue, every time I call or email, I get some of the best, helpful service a customer could ask for, and with emails it's a 48-hour or less turn-around, sometimes even same day. I'm not horribly picky, I know they're a busy lot - but all i needed was a silly buckle. While I'm not someone who's quick to write someone off for one mistake, I do think it's odd they haven't responded to 3 emails in the course of almost 2 months. So, since I don't really want to wait forever for a 50 cent buckle, I just ordered a few from Eagle Industries.

Perhaps next time my luck will be better? Even a great vendor like TT can't be perfect 100% of the time. shit happens, after all. :) glad you like your ruck. I had the same thought you id when I first saw mine - WTF do I do with all that space?? As if they had been listening the entire time, 3ID gave me an answer a month later - "Hurricane Relief". :uhh: but I can't say enough good stuff about my MALICE. the only think I would change on it has absolutely nothing to do with the ruck, but with the ALICE frame itself. I'm thinking either Mystery Ranch or LBTC ruck suspension. I know a couple/few guys on here (Crip, where are you....) swear by MR for ruck frames/rucks, and EATIII has the LBTC suspension system. I'm holding off til I can justify the ducats for it.

Back